Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

laugh.gif
he shoulda borrowed jays cubans for a cover like that.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by imvictor

2 Chainz "BASED ON A T.R.U. STORY" album cover.
Sorry for the big #$% pic. 

indifferent.gif
Try again
indifferent.gif
What you mean? 
indifferent.gif

Virgil Abloh (creative director of Kanye and person that makes almost all the covers for G.O.O.D. Music) posted it on Twitter.

2 Chainz "BASED ON A T.R.U. STORY" album cover.
Sorry for the big #$% pic. 

indifferent.gif
Try again
indifferent.gif
What you mean? 
indifferent.gif

Virgil Abloh (creative director of Kanye and person that makes almost all the covers for G.O.O.D. Music) posted it on Twitter.

So cause Virgil created it, I have to like it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^ he probably took it as you saying it's a false cover.

laugh.gif
Oh, your probably right
laugh.gif

I know that cover is legit, i'm jus' not feeling it at all.

laugh.gif
Oh, your probably right
laugh.gif

the $$@%%+ name is 2 Chainz, not only does it make sense it does seem like a cover that could be timeless

That cover is tough. If he drops a hood classic that %%@% is gonna become iconic.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif
Oh, your probably right
laugh.gif

the 
d6d14a84be50360db1ab056f3f92acc43c097d.gif
name is 2 Chainz, not only does it make sense it does seem like a cover that could be timeless

01. Yuck!
02. Crack
03. Dope Peddler
04. No Lie (feat. Drake) [Watch Video]
05. Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West)
06. I’m Different
07. Extremely Blessed
08. I Luv Dem Strippers (feat. Nicki Minaj)
09. Stop Me Now
10. Money Machine
11. In Town
12. Ghetto Dreams
13. Wut We Doin?

Deluxe Edition:
14. Countdown
15. Like Me
16. I Feel Good
17. Riot [Watch Video]

Aug 22 2012 11:06 AM EDT 601
2 Chainz' Based On A T.R.U. Story Debuts At #1 On Billboard
Rapper moved 147,000 copies of his debut solo major-label album.
By Gil Kaufman

It's a good thing Lil Wayne decided to put his Dedication 4 Gangsta Grillz mixtape on hold to help 2 Chainz's solo major-label debut, Based On A T.R.U. Story, get some room to breathe

It worked, since Chainz's Story will debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 album chart next week thanks to sales of nearly 147,000, according to figures provided by Nielsen SoundScan. That was more than enough to push down last week's #1, the NOW 43 compilation, which slipped a spot as sales dropped by 32 percent to 75,000. Also dropping one was Rick Ross' God Forgives, I Don't, which moved down to #3 (43,000).
The other debuts in the top 10 were from long-running greasepaint rap duo Insane Clown Posse, whose Mighty Death Pop came in at #4 (41,000) and veteran pop punk act Yellowcard, sneaking in at #10 with Southern Air (23,000).

The reset of the top 10: Maroon 5, Overexposed (#5, 36,000), Justin Bieber, Believe (#6, 35,000), One Direction, Up All Night (#7, 29,000), Adele, 21 (#8, 26,000) and the Zac Brown Band, Uncaged (#9, 25,000).

One of the best-selling albums of all time, reggae legend Bob Marley's Legend (18,000), saw a 123 percent sales bump thanks to placement in Starbucks while Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded shot up 119 percent to #27 on sales of 14,000.

On the iTunes singles chart, Taylor Swift was at #1 during a week when she smashed the record
 for most digital downloads in a single week by a female artist with her insta-hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."

That huge run pushed Flo Rida's "Whistle" down to #2, followed by Fun.'s "Some Nights," Maroon 5's "One More Night," Phillip Phillips' "Home," Justin Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me," Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe," Owl City and Jepsen's "Good Time," Cher Lloyd's "Want U Back" and Mumford & Sons' "I Will Wait."

Chainz also ruled the iTunes album chart, topping Fun., advance orders for Mumford & Sons' Babel, the self-titled debut from the Lumineers, Yellowcard, Slightly Stoopid's Top of the World, Maroon 5, Ross, One Direction and Mumford's debut album, Sigh No More.

More new faces vying for the top next week, including crooner Trey Songz, superstar hip-hop packager DJ Khaled, reunited preen rockers the Darkness and Owl City.

Last edited:
Birthday Song is awful man, and like 2 minutes too long :lol: I bet that album bumps like crazy though

Back
Top Bottom