Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

OLV report that Jonathan Liebesman's TMNT reboot will begin shooting tomorrow at Jones Beach, New York. They've also uncovered the movie's working title, and reveal that some "beautiful models" are being sought as extras..

Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 4/3/2013
On Location Vacations have confirmed that the sets being built around Jones Beach State Park in Wantagh, NY are not for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as was originally thought, but for Michael Bay and Jonathan Liebesman's Ninja Turtles. If you live in the area, why not head take a stole over and see what you can find out.

They also reveal the following:

We’ve heard filming will start on April 4 and have confirmed the working title for the movie is Foursquare. Grant Wilfley Casting is also seeking the following extras for the feature film, “beautiful female models willing to work for regular background rate ($145/8hrs), email foursquare@gwcnyc.com if interested.”

Well, Bay may not be directing this movie but his fingerprints are all over it. Ninja Turtles stars Megan Fox as April O’Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo. Will Arnett was also added to the cast recently but his role remains undisclosed. We still don't know who will play Shredder and Splinter.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=76969#4HEuGmkylfULrgT0.99

these will release on FILAS site noon april 12th for $100.

also Fly Kix, Bait , Salvin Shoes, Sneaker Junkies, The Source, and Karmaloop will get these.

Wish the Flia Shredder was dropping on Saturday. Got the TMNT Filas so these are a must. Style-wise I like the Shredders over the TMNTs. Well, basically I like the Fila Cage over the FX-100, both are classics, though.

EXCLUSIVE: Platinum Dunes has already found its Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael. Now the Michael Bay-produced Ninja Turtles reboot has cast the sage mentor to the heroes in a half-shell. Seinfeld alum Danny Woodburn will play Master Splinter in the live action/CG hybrid directed by Jonathan Liebesman. Paramount will release the pic June 6, 2014. Woodburn’s recent credits include Mirror, Mirror and recurring roles on Fox’s Bones and Disney XD’s recently renewed Crash & Bernstein. He is repped by Global Artists Agency.

I really don't know what to say. He's a not a bad actor...but him playing splinter?? ehh

Last edited:
...dog

Raph's first confrontation with Casey Jones?

The epic rooftop fight and ensuing battle that destroyed an entire building?

The brother's coming together at April's childhood ranch and contacting Splinter through the seance?

Teaming up with the teenage thugs/final rooftop confrontation with Shredder?!

The first movie was transcendent.

some things should be left alone.

...dog
The brother's coming together at April's childhood ranch and contacting Splinter through the seance?

"Jose Conseco bat! Tell me, you didnt pay for this.."

:pimp:

Last edited:
"Jose Conseco bat! Tell me, you didnt pay for this.."

pimp.gif
^^^
laugh.gif

Then he got mixed up by him and needed the Turtles to save him
mean.gif
that was the raw part about it though.

we all viewed the turtles as mystical figures

and to see Casey not give a damn and TRULY clean Raph up in live action was and is still so ill lol

put the kid in a trash can.

and don't get me started on the mask

sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Cleaning out the garage and found these. The newest one on the far left was already in the room :pimp:

^^^Those 1992 movie star figures (2nd from right) are the best!

Man I wish I still had those :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Def lookin for some of the "Movie Star" action figures. I have all four OG's and 3 of the OG 12inch figures (parents never found Leo)

...dog

qft
and when you think about how dard the film was, it wasnt really a childs movie. Shredder fell of a building, into a garbage truck and was crushed to death. All those kids with splinter who were kidnapped. Theres some other stuff i cant remember now.

when you said small guy from seinfeld i thought it was gonna be that little kid that got karate-chopped by kramer

...dog

qft
and when you think about how dard the film was, it wasnt really a childs movie. Shredder fell of a building, into a garbage truck and was crushed to death. All those kids with splinter who were kidnapped. Theres some other stuff i cant remember now.

We was raised in a rougher time.

Dont sleep on the second one either, bringing ya boy Ernie Reyes Jr in made it a legit kung fu flick.

Back
Top Bottom