Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

We was raised in a rougher time.

Dont sleep on the second one either, bringing ya boy Ernie Reyes Jr in made it a legit kung fu flick.

you do know it was him in the donnie suit in the first movie too right?

No I did not.

Till this day I see the first or second movie on I sit and watch. Who remembers the pizza hut commercial on the first vhs? "AND A BASEBALL FALLS INTO MY GLOVE"

that was the raw part about it though.
we all viewed the turtles as mystical figures
and to see Casey not give a damn and TRULY clean Raph up in live action was and is still so ill lol
put the kid in a trash can.
and don't get me started on the mask
:x
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Come back here! I'm not finished with you! DAAAMN!

Pretty sure that was the 1st time I cursed watching this movie on repeat :lol:

Last edited:
lol who remembers the old series starring ernie reyes jr called sidekicks?

when disney channel wasnt so pc

ernie whoopin on don cheadle as wayne arnold looks on
laugh.gif
This is the best TMNT / Iron Man / Wonder Years crossover I've seen! lol.

The majority of the interview is all Pain And Gain talk, but around the 3:58 mark Bay discusses the TMNT reboot briefly. Although it was recently revealed that the promotional logo for the movie had brought back the words "Teenage Mutant" to the title, when asked if the correct title is simply Ninja Turtles he responds with a "yeah, yeah". Now of course this interview may have taken place before that Cinemacon reveal. Bay then agrees that the film is probably going to be a lot bigger than people expect, and says the CGI/mocap stuff is "really real, really cool. It's this new performance capture stuff," He adds that the models of the Turtles themselves look amazing.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=78206#zAfsMVrJPILhUboR.99

Gameplay looks nice, especially to be Pre Alpha. Mikey was always my favorite, the reason why orange is my favorite color, but Raphael's slams :wow:

Back
Top Bottom