Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Bay almost had me put a hit out on him. The ooze being alien I can deal with.

I don't have a problem with the title being "Ninja Turtles". I'm quite sure most of us have left out the Teenage Mutant part plenty of times.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1221679p1.html

don't know how i feel about this...

but you know, we been calling it like that for years anyway lol
Anyways...supposedly, they want to use Krang for this movie

5.jpg

BTW, Kevin Eastman on facebook is actually asking the fans what they want included in the film
[h6]
Kevin Eastman
[/h6][h6]Hey Guys, Thanks for all the notes, and I do look forward to sharing more with you on the upcoming film as the work pace picks up--but I have a funny idea I love you all to try for me--I was over at the official Ninja Turtle website eight months ago doing some research on what kinds of stories have been explored in the 300 (plus) cartoon shows we did and most of you grew up on--why don't you cruise around the show synopsis' and let me know if you see anything there you'd like included in the film. Looking forward to your thoughts! K[/h6]

The one thing i ALWAYS hated about Ninja Turtles 2 was the fact that Super Shredder only lasted about 4-5 minutes............smh.

All that build up through the movie about dude and he only shows up at the end to kill himself by tearing down that bridge/walkway or whatever it was.

and the foot soldiers.............looked NOTHING like they were supposed to.

I feel like he is only making a retraction because there was such an uproar from fans not because there was a misunderstanding from reports. The fact alone that he is involved really makes me not even want to see the movie.

Hip-hop Kid Cudi artist post this on twitter: "To everyone with doubts & concerns about the new TMNT reboot, trust me, there is NOTHING to worry about. Trust. Everyone will be pleased!"

And then seconds later: "I was skeptical as well, but by no means is this movie gonna suck. Huge fans will be happy."

interesting...I wonder how he's involved with the new movie

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Hip-hop Kid Cudi artist post this on twitter: "To everyone with doubts & concerns about the new TMNT reboot, trust me, there is NOTHING to worry about. Trust. Everyone will be pleased!"

And then seconds later: "I was skeptical as well, but by no means is this movie gonna suck. Huge fans will be happy."
interesting...I wonder how he's involved with the new movie

New "Ninja Rap" maybe?

I could definately see him re-making that song in a way..............seriously updated of course

[table][tr][td]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Final Slice of the Original Pizza Pie is Delivered with 'Season 10'!

Lionsgate is bringing the finale of the classic animated show to stores in mid-August
Posted by David Lambert
5/21/2012

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo are back in the classic final season that pits turtles from the past and present against the evil Lord Dregg and his minions. Determined to enslave mankind, Dregg will stop at nothing to win: causing a piece of the sun to crash into Earth, opening a giant portal to pull the planet into Dimension X, and even draining the life energy from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Carter soon realizes that the only way to defeat Dregg, Krang and Shredder is to bring the Turtles' past selves to the present...doubling the Turtle power! But will they make it in time before Dregg's invasion is complete? Featuring time-warping serious Turtle muscle, season 10 is a totally tubular finale!

August 14th sees the end of Leo, Don, Ralph and Mike when Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season 10 hits stores from Lionsgate Entertainment. This single-disc release with the last 8 episodes will cost $14.98 SRP, and includes Exclusive Interviews with select animators who were behind these iconic cartoons. Package art isn't ready yet, but stay tuned and we'll update you as soon as we can!

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Teenage...#ixzz1vXWk0upd[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

It's a damn shame there isn't a complete boxed set out yet.

I saw the first three movies in a pack at Target for $15 like two months ago

Actually, I meant the cartoon,lol

Oh right on. Yeah the cartoon was the $#!#. I still have some of the animated movies on vhs. I wish they would focus more on that aspect. I think they could make something great if they focused on that  but it boils down to that won't make them the most money so they aren't trying to fug with that.

I saw the first three movies in a pack at Target for $15 like two months ago

Actually, I meant the cartoon,lol

Oh right on. Yeah the cartoon was the $#!#. I still have some of the animated movies on vhs. I wish they would focus more on that aspect. I think they could make something great if they focused on that  but it boils down to that won't make them the most money so they aren't trying to fug with that.

Yeah, they duped me into buying the first 3 sets but all the other "classic" cartoons available in boxed sets, here's really no excuse to not have one for TMNT. Damn shame. But on a more positive note, I'm so amped for the retro classic figures coming out later this summer.

well first let them finish this lol
how bad would it look if they stopped before season 10 and then all of sudden release the complete series lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well first let them finish this lol
how bad would it look if they stopped before season 10 and then all of sudden release the complete series lol

I'd be more surprised if people actually still bought these ridiculously released volumes after how they did the first few ones,lol

Back
Top Bottom