Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

JordanLB23:

it's quite rare that i post, so take the fact that i'm making this effort as an indication of the gravity of the situation.

i think i speak on behalf of all Toronto niketalkers and lurkers when i say: stop it.....just stop what you're doing.

you've quickly ascended to become the most annoying person on the entire internet. asking the same questions over and over again, especially when they're questions that you could easily find the answer to for yourself is, well, the kind of idiocy legends are made of.

want to know if footlocker/champs has any XXIs?.....try calling them. most of your questions take so little effort to answer that it's astounding that you can't do it yourself. it's mind-numbing how dependant you are on the people on this forum to do simple tasks like make phone calls.

the crap you just pulled in your last post is infantile.

i'm not interested in a flame war and i truly hope that you don't bother responding to this, because there's no chance in hell i'm logging on again to debate this with you. but i have to ask you to please stop being an idiot, grow up, and try some independent (minimally-creative) problem solving.

i believe in you, kid......you've got a problem, but together we can beat it!

:lol:
laugh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

@#%$ a store report, lets talk raptors
WHAT A RIDICULOUS GAME
maaaan. wow.
ace good to see you there, sorry i dipped so abruptly but my buddy was fiending nicotine, hope you got to put those tickets to good use - if you ever end up with extras im always here :tongue:

anyways, im going to get drunk, have a good friday niketalk
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

hahah yes sean .... I was watching the game and when they cut to commercial they panned and i thought i noticed a grey panel gdft fitted... was that u? was gonna post about it but i thought no way but ive been told ive got the hawk eye.... seen u at the sac game too , called u but ur fone was off.... yo ace were u courtside again LOL at fred jones being mystified by your union 180's in preseason which led to that paul pierce bucket

i missed the game!! dammit! i'm gonna hafta watch highlights and raptors game in an hour on raps tv!! dammnit..

on a random note, has anyone ever had a conversation with fern when he's under the influence of alcohol? dude speaks the truth...he just goes on and on about the shoe game like no other..and what he has to say is always in some way influential...fernsss, u're a deep and insightful guy

don't ask me why i randomly remembered that....but that was at the gdft/stussy party that i was reminiscing about the other day lol..

mr.analog...3 point contest any time man ..lets put some kicks on the line.. :D

on another random note..bumped into my man beeniemon the other day...here's how it went, and i quote:

beeniemon: "all i gotta say is that your kicks are the KEY to your outfit. if your kicks are dirty, then you're dirty! that's all i gotta say" *looks down at his beige air max 90s that were once crispy white* ..."oh shh**...wait, these don't count"

ahh i love the dude..can't wait till the next summit...i miss talkin to you fellas (and the one or two female NTers who show up) ...MsKicks???

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good laughs, I can co-sign about Fern basically every party or sneaker related event I've attended he's on some Nasir Jones deep thoughts tip and I love it he does speak the truth.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ my son beeniemon, ah well I'm looking forward to see the whole local crew when the next summit goes down if I can make it. As for Ms.Kicks I hears dudes still looking to knock her upside her head left and right. :nerd:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Grey Panel G' Logo was me...

I was hurtin 'em with the free tickets x varsity jacket x loud yelling steez

ANYWAYS

SPIZ'IKES are a GO...TODAY WITH THE TEE. CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR PICS.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
^ i thought someone else would know here or called alrdy so it would be easier

I don't understand why you have to post and ask, when its faster for you to just call the places and check, instead of sitting here waiting for people to post...

could someone tell me where lounge is located?

I tried google and all i got was reteraunts and stuff

or if anyone could share where i can copp some 10 deep besides uptown

thanks
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

np83 its located in that street directly across from much music/speaker's corner

cant miss it on the right hand side
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5, Melo 2s sz12.5, Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or princeman_001@yahoo.com

^^ thanks miguel

thats good lookin out man.

TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Im hearin' 50 sale next weekend @ Champs/FTL any1 else hear about it??
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

Dimsum Thanks for the kind words,hope I did'nt ramble for to long that night. Hope all is well with you, see you at the next summit.

Q- Thanks, I guess I do talk about Shoes alot,lol.

All I can say is I've had a passion/infatuation for sneakers since 1985, and can talk about them for months on end if given the chance :tongue:
tongue.gif
ed at 1am. Def one of my favorite movies of all time.

anyone know any stores that sell some good Suede Cleaner.

My purple pigeons got @#%$ up..... So please, any help.. methods/sotres/products will be greatly appreciated.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Back
Top Bottom