Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got a call back from yorkdale foot locker for a size 11 about an hour ago. 1 more pair and I'm good...

Got my fingers crossed for ftl sq1, won on the gold 11 lows and the last NMD drop. Hopefully my luck doesn't run out lol

Just got back from NYC and the avg price for the Breds were $400-$450 USD (Fulton Mall Brooklyn, 125th Harlem, Flightclub)

Just got a call back from STC FL for the breds. I put my name in for a 14, and they only had one pair to begin with. Feeling lucky as hell right now.

Congrats to all those who hit, hoping I get the call, completely forgot about champs at yorkdale[emoji]128528[/emoji] was it Mon and Tue or only Mon? (For champs at yorkdale)

Sorry if this has been asked before but where do you buy official NBA socks? The white ones with just the NBA logo. Is this available locally at a store?

Got to buy in the states, sadly nowhere locally has them. Would be cool if Real Sports carried them. I usually get mine from Modells when I'm in NYC.

For anybody that went to the concert, how was the line up for merch?

For Kanye's recent tours at the ACC, he always has a merch booth in the grand concourse walkway inside by Gate 1. Very smart move, especially for those who just want to buy merch and aren't going to the show. You can usually go there early from 5-5:30, buy your stuff, leave and comeback for the show. Or, what I did last night (and I do this for a lot of shows), find out what the artist's set-list is online and when he/she starts to perform the last song leave and get your merch to avoid lines (or just to avoid traffic :lol:). Just a few tips.

Very good to see members in this thread winning raffles for the 1s.

Last edited:
I missed my Bramalea call... Luckily my Coworker got his call from Yorkdale already, otherwise I would've felt like major crap.
What time did Bramalea call you? My girl got a missed call just after 8 last night ... I was hoping it was for her GS pair and not my mens pair.

so far heard from Yd, Bramalea and STC. 

So waiting on Square One, Sherway, YD Champs, STC Champs ? 

Lol at YD Champs. They ain't going to call nobody.

Those F--- boys made my friend and I wait in line to sign up for a raffle, and when it came to our turn at the cash, told us that we need to process all customers with merchandise first.

If they are reading this... Y'all are some f--- boys and trust me, I'll pull some strings to make sure corporate hears about your tactics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom