Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If you're going to return it, feel free to bless this NT member instead. I'll even wear em away from the meet. If not, good luck with sales!

Just snagged a sz 14 on NDC... 2:45 or so. I went through the checkout but haven't got an email. Anyone know how long they usually take?

Also, anyone wanna trade me a 9-10 for my 14...?

Quick questio. Quality wise which is better 01 or 16 bred 1s? Was thinking of trading my 01 pair

Stick with the 01, just check out this pic

It kills me that they make consumers pay a premium (remastered) - basically admitting their retro quality since 2006 has been subpar - and they still fall well short.

was able to check out a 9 from ndc around noon – after much refreshing and 'sold out' messages. not my size but i def could use it to swap for my 10.5.

been trying to get a 10.5 or 11, but stared at the unavailable/attention! pop-ups for way too long now.

Last edited:
I've been staring at those pop-ups for literal hours. But it paid off! It's a half size too big, but I'll make my 14 work :smile: keep on trying people! Ndca is cancelling lots of bot orders and there's a lot of these made!

Was able to secure the last pair (window display) in 8.5 at Jimmy Jazz out in Flint, MI around 3pm. FinishLine and Champs were all cleared out.

The lady was saying how a few folks from Toronto came in earlier this morning and bought 6 pairs. She was trying to limit individual customer purchases lol.

Last edited:
I've been staring at those pop-ups for literal hours. But it paid off! It's a half size too big, but I'll make my 14 work
smile.gif
keep on trying people! Ndca is cancelling lots of bot orders and there's a lot of these made!
Congrats man, and congrats to all that hit on these. No luck yet but staying optimistic

Was able to secure the last pair (window display) in 8.5 at Jimmy Jazz out in Flint, MI around 3pm. FinishLine and Champs were all cleared out.

The lady was saying how a few folks from Toronto came in earlier this morning and bought 6 pairs. She was trying to limit individual customer purchases lol.

lol, you just stroll in there in the afternoon and get a fairly popular size... meanwhile people here lined up for 20+ hours

Is the inventory for Nike.ca going to be the same as people ordering from the Netherlands? Bc they ship from there

From my experience, they do an in-store raffle for everyone whose in the store past the certain pick up time. Last time I went was for the Infrared 6s at 6PM though, got lucky as and got my pair that way.

Naw, but they were pretty creative in their release in an effort to stop the bots though. Newsletter only link, sizing in words not numbers, etc.

The owner seems like a cool dude based on the store's Twitter account

Anybody get through on the Courtside Sneakers online release?
I felt like I caught the refresh as it happened but the 9.5 was already sold out when I tried carting it.

Great way to let them go though, despite having a minimal amount to go around.

Caught an L all day, but I've got an '01 in rotation and a '13 and a back up. Not stressing it too much.

Congrats to all who ate today!

I've been staring at those pop-ups for literal hours. But it paid off! It's a half size too big, but I'll make my 14 work :smile: keep on trying people! Ndca is cancelling lots of bot orders and there's a lot of these made!
you'll be fine with those. I've got a 14, and I'm a legit 14, and these fit well, I wouldn't say big though. So you should make it work. Congratss

I'm surprised the 31s are selling out as well... People getting frustrated and buying them as a consolation prize or is there genuine hype towards them as well?

Back
Top Bottom