Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What are my chances of winning the local shops (haven,capsule etc.) in store raffles? My only hope left
laugh.gif
Assuming FTL and champs would have way more stock.
I would agree its less than FTL and Champs. But there's still chances. Didn't win any raffles again for me so probably have to pray on ADCa.

What are my chances of winning the local shops (haven,capsule etc.) in store raffles? My only hope left :lol: I'm assuming FTL and champs would have way more stock.

I've yet to meet, see, or hear of someone winning a Haven "raffle," the same goes for Capsule when it comes to adidas Yeezys (Nike Yeezys and other shoes they raffle off I know people that have won from Capsule). With that being said, two of my friends (one a girl) just got calls in the past hour from Livestock to pick up their pairs.

EDIT: And another friend just won, LS Roncy.

Last edited:
I've yet to meet, see, or hear of someone winning a Haven "raffle," the same goes for Capsule when it comes to adidas Yeezys (Nike Yeezys and other shoes they raffle off I know people that have won from Capsule). With that being said, two of my friends (one a girl) just got calls in the past hour from Livestock to pick up their pairs.

I've heard of people winning Haven's raffle but yea it's pretty rare.  Capsule...  never.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are hoarding stuff for their DTM grand opening

I've heard of people winning Haven's raffle but yea it's pretty rare.  Capsule...  never.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are hoarding stuff for their DTM grand opening

DTM location opened already. I guess you mean this is a "soft opening" and they'll do an official one down the line?

DTM location opened already. I guess you mean this is a "soft opening" and they'll do an official one down the line?
They've only done a soft opening.  Stores usually have bigger things to drop for their grand opening.  I already know of a few things they have saved up.

I won Black Yeezy 750's from Haven.

Nothing yet from Capsule though.

Congrats to those who won raffles! Q I hope something comes up and you secure a pair, you've got to keep that streak alive.

I've never liked any of the yeezy's and couldn't imagine trying to secure a pair. With all the hype surrounding every release and resale, it's damn near impossible to get a pair. It's hard enough as it is with certain Jordan's.

OVO 12s October 1st

No idea how OVO releases work...will every footlocker be getting these? Will there be raffles from capsule, exclucity, etc like the Yeezys?

Any additional information about how things work with OVO Jordans would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

I remember there was a conversation regarding protecting yourself from robbery during meetups.

Since I decided to sell my Yeezys tomorrow for $1100, want to take the proper precautions. Where's a good spot at the Eaton Centre to meet up securely? I normally meet in front of Roots/Nordstrom but maybe that's too close to the mall entrance.

I remember there was a conversation regarding protecting yourself from robbery during meetups.

Since I decided to sell my Yeezys tomorrow for $1100, want to take the proper precautions. Where's a good spot at the Eaton Centre to meet up securely? I normally meet in front of Roots/Nordstrom but maybe that's too close to the mall entrance.

With EC's recent history of incidents. Unless it's a security post/office or inside a bank there's no perfect location for a big transaction like that. But my usual spots for meetups there is infront of Nord/Roots inside or at the big fountain across from FL. The TD bank by EC at Bay/Queen is also good since there's usually a guard or 2 inside walking around (like most banks).

Last edited:
Edit: Feel like kind of a ***** insisting this on the buyer lol, but safety first I guess.

Last edited:
No idea how OVO releases work...will every footlocker be getting these? Will there be raffles from capsule, exclucity, etc like the Yeezys?

Any additional information about how things work with OVO Jordans would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Chances are it'll be raffle at the usual spots...  like OVO store, LS, Capsule. Not sure how Xclu is going to do the drop this time considering they change their mind every time.  As for foot stores...  not sure if they will have them but I would assume they allocated some to them for the Jordan store that isn't open yet.

How's that being as *******? no buyer should be mad if you ask to meet at a police station.
Exactly. If they give you **** or say otherwise, I would recommend just staying away. Personal safety and health is worth more than $700 in profit.

Was anybody able to score on Holt or Exclu? lol.

Last edited:

Exactly. If they give you **** or say otherwise, I would recommend just staying away. Personal safety and health is worth more than $700 in profit.

Was anybody able to score on Holt or Exclu? lol.
Holt crashed instantly, and still hasn't gone live. There's still a chance.

Back
Top Bottom