Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Seriously? I was there just now, they said no, they never get OvO, only Yeezy and that the OvO store will be getting them.
Well they did get the white ovo 10s when they reopened, but like I said it was a rumour. My guess if a foot locker is getting them it would be HOH yonge.

What do you guys consider a good/fair price for the Yeezys that just released, for a size 9? I know in the grand scheme of things there gonna be way too much for a pair of shoes. Also, how much would the moonrock 350s go for in a size 9? I'm planning on selling a couple of pairs I don't wear, in hopes of getting a pair. I'm slightly transitioning away from the bulky ball sneakers to a more sleeker shoe.

Last edited:

What do you guys consider a good/fair price for the Yeezys that just released, for a size 9? I know in the grand scheme of things there gonna be way too much for a pair of shoes. Also, how much would the moonrock 350s go for in a size 9? I'm planning on selling a couple of pairs I don't wear, in hopes of getting a pair. I'm slightly transitioning away from the bulky ball sneakers to a more sleeker shoe.
Wait it out a few days for the online orders to come in, price will probably dip to $800 or atleast under $1000. Might be able to find it cheaper if you look around ie. fb groups, kijiji and such.

Last edited:

Right now people are paying around $1100-1300. Like the poster above says, if you wait until late this week when most online orders come in, prices will probably lower to $800-$1000. I don't see them staying at $800 for long like most people do, they'll go back up by the new year.

Wait it out a few days for the online orders to come in, price will probably dip to $800 or atleast under $1000. Might be able to find it cheaper if you look around ie. fb groups, kijiji and such.
Right now people are paying around $1100-1300. Like the poster above says, if you wait until late this week when most online orders come in, prices will probably lower to $800-$1000. I don't see them staying at $800 for long like most people do, they'll go back up by the new year.
Repped! What about the moonrocks, would they be about around $1200-$1400 DS?

Um, holy sh*t, I somehow just read the email (sent at 3pm today) that I won the Yeezys at Haven.....is this a joke?!

Last edited:

Not too sure about the moonrock market lol, but if you're looking for ds I'm guessing around $1500 maybe more. Believe those are the most limited 350.

Seriously? I was there just now, they said no, they never get OvO, only Yeezy and that the OvO store will be getting them.
Boutiques (such as Livestock) won't be getting them. Might be OVO/Nike exclusive.

People are already able to score them for about $900. Once the online pairs come in, I'd say you could score for around $700. If you're willing, people outside the GTA (and Ontario) are selling them for cheaper. My buddy scored a pair for $800 shipped today from out of province. Bae size too.
People are already able to score them for about $900. Once the online pairs come in, I'd say you could score for around $700. If you're willing, people outside the GTA (and Ontario) are selling them for cheaper. My buddy scored a pair for $800 shipped today from out of province. Bae size too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisftdot  

Not too sure about the moonrock market lol, but if you're looking for ds I'm guessing around $1500 maybe more. Believe those are the most limited 350.
Deadstock Moonrocks will probably set you back 1200+ if you're patient. Otherwise, the going rate on them seems to be around $1400. Even Goat is around 1200 USD.

:lol: at cats asking for $1500 for these on Kijiji.

Again, keep me in mind if you have an 11.5/12 and can trade for an 11. I actually want to wear these.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at cats asking for $1500 for these on Kijiji.

Again, keep me in mind if you have an 11.5/12 and can trade for an 11. I actually want to wear these, as a bonus I can get a pair of OVO 12s for you in your size.
But wait, it gets better! Somebody offered me a a pair for my deadstock Triple Black 750.  I asked if he was going to add cash/other shoes and his repsonse was "Lol no". No offence if that person is an NTer, but cmon, you gotta know better than that.

I'll keep you in mind. My friend is actively looking for a pair in size 10.5-11, so now I can let him know he can expand his search to include size 11.5-12 as well since you're up for a trade.

Last edited:
But wait, it gets better! Somebody offered me a a pair for my deadstock Triple Black 750.  I asked if he was going to add cash/other shoes and his repsonse was "Lol no". No offence if that person is an NTer, but cmon, you gotta know better than that.

Yeah he's an idiot, straight up. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom