Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

tnx just bought the size 30 in tan and eaton H&M got the FOG camo in FSR
anyone know if any locations are still carrying the blacks in a 30? i bought the olive way back but only started wearing them recently and i'm feeling them.

also not sure if this is the right spot but I have a pair of pharrell blue nmd sz 8 i'm looking to move for french beige nmd sz 8 + cash or just straight cash. anyone interested please message me!

I'm on the hunt for last year's hat too.  Kicking myself for not getting one.  Size you looking for?

I'm a size 7 3/8 btw.

man they were getting cleared out for like $20 after the season.

Unfortunately hey started adding the new era logo on game issues now starting with the playoff hats :rolleyes

Unfortunately hey started adding the new era logo on game issues now starting with the playoff hats
eyes.gif
I seen that.  Not feeling the logo on official on-field caps.

Its only fair when Majestic is allowed to have their logo on the Jerseys. New Era must've paid the MLB a pretty penny for them to allow it. Just like how Nike did with the NBA starting in the 2018 Season.

Last edited:
That's the main reason I was jumping for joy when I first heard of the Nike contract. I really hope they make Swingman Jordan jerseys again, M&N is too expensive.

On the lookout for 7 1/8. Prefer last year's patch design. That footlocker deal ain't bad.
check out national sports

they were an official store for the Blue Jays but also, they are a hub where SportChek sends all clearance inventory.

those Post season caps from last season where literally EVERYWHERE, and theres no way the entire country could have bought all the inventory, they have to be popping up at like clearance stores like National Sports, Winners, Marshalls, etc or even regular stores that don't get alot of traffic may still have them kicking around.

anyone know if any locations are still carrying the blacks in a 30? i bought the olive way back but only started wearing them recently and i'm feeling them.

I have a 30 in black that I picked up ithe other day, brand new with the tags if you want it. I'm looking for a tan in 30 if you've seen any. Went to yorkdale yesterday and stc, they only had larger sizes of the tan in 36. No black or olive left and won't be getting anymore stock they said.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any FTL or Champs that still has Jordan 11 low in white/gold or the navy/gum? Looking for a size 8 and should of copped when I had a chance before.

I have a 30 in black that I picked up ithe other day, brand new with the tags if you want it. I'm looking for a tan in 30 if you've seen any. Went to yorkdale yesterday and stc, they only had larger sizes of the tan in 36. No black or olive left and won't be getting anymore stock they said.
Go to Sherway, Bramalea, Yorkdale, Erin Mills and Sq1. One of those four stores will surely have them.
Anyone here get any calls for the SBB? Especially Square One?
No, I signed up at Bramalea only and I was the second person signed up for my size, they're probably drawing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any FTL or Champs that still has Jordan 11 low in white/gold or the navy/gum? Looking for a size 8 and should of copped when I had a chance before.

U might be in luck because I was at yd ftl yesterday, and saw a pair of sz 8 on display

Apparently sold out (but size still available).  Won't let me purchase.  Did a store search and only TEC have them.  Called them up and they don't.

Thanks though
Shoot I saw the 2015 Playoff edition hats at a FTL or Champs on Yonge a few weeks back. They were on sale for $30 but I remember seeing them for less after last years playoffs 

Back
Top Bottom