Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think I got a 9 on fl.ca. Checked out at 10:31 but there are still sizes so I fear I'm getting cancelled. 

Pulling away from the SBB talk for a sec, but does anyone here have one of those "Toronto vs. Everybody" sweaters from Peace Collective? Hows the fit?

Pulling away from the SBB talk for a sec, but does anyone here have one of those "Toronto vs. Everybody" sweaters from Peace Collective? Hows the fit?

Slimmer than M&N. Wear a small in TF, medium at places like Banana republic; the medium in Peace Collective was a perfect fit.

Their sizing is also unisex, so stock in sizes works for either.

Just returned a pair of adidas NMDs in size 10.5 at champs eaton centre if anyone was looking for that size. Pic in previous post

Anyone on the hunt for the Jays postseason hats can find them at Vaughan mills lids. They got a big shipment of them today. Picked one up around 2 today.

The New Era logo is raised in the stitching. Not bad, IMO.

Last edited:

Not sure about the sweater but I got a t and it is quite tight. Maybe due to being unisex. Gonna have to swap for a bigger size. I have another t shirt from them and that fit in xl.

So I was just in Poland and found a shop that had a few pairs of pharrel NMDs left in stock. I think the pair I got is going to be just too small. What's the best way to get rid of them? Kiji and meet somewhere safe or is eBay etc the place to go?

anyone know of any H&M in sauga area that has the fog pants looking for both black and tan in a 30, so far only big sizes when i checked last week.

Last edited:

found some lunar epic fly kit lows at the backwall today with additional 20% off for those interested at VM Nike Outlet

Last edited:
Kitchener Outlets got those flyknit 4.0 in oreo, the multi orange colour and the turquoise/ orange colour for 79.99 + 20%

FSR of the Lunarepic in the volt colour way and the black colourway, 139.99 and 159.99-169.99 no additional discount

Chrome 8 and 3 peat for GS FSR $69.99

Royal low 1s for $99.99 

Jordan 1s High "Letterman" $99 +25%

basketball shoes like Durants AS, kobes, lebrons  seen at the other outlets

Anyone see any sample football WR gloves and footballs around the outlets let me know thanks

Kitchener Outlets got those flyknit 4.0 in oreo, the multi orange colour and the turquoise/ orange colour for 79.99 + 20%
FSR of the Lunarepic in the volt colour way and the black colourway, 139.99 and 159.99-169.99 no additional discount
Royal low 1s for $99.99 
Anyone see any sample football WR gloves and footballs around the outlets let me know thanks

Cool thx

Royal low 1s for $99.99 

Repped!!

Were the black lunarepics lows or highs?

Royal low 1s for $99.99 

Im assuming mesh kobes?

Lots of sizes of lettermans? 

Will swing by tomorrow when they open

Im assuming mesh kobes?

Lots of sizes of lettermans? 

Will swing by tomorrow when they open
i'm not too sure on the kobes...i think they were mentality 2 in the red and grey colourway?

lettermans size 10.5 and under, not a lot left

They also had FSR of the Jordan 1 4lab1 I think in the black reflective colourway

Last edited:
Just wanted to share what'd happened to a friend of mine yesterday night during a sneaker transaction, so some of you could be careful of who and what you should avoid. He isn't on Niketalk but would to share this incident to others. He pretty much got set up by a repeat buyer through kijiji on the new yeezy v2. Meet up was at Queen and Spadina right outside of the TD bank. When my friend arrived with the shoe, buyer insisted the door is locked they can't go in, so he had to take money outside at the outdoor ATM. The buyer held the shoe in his hands, asked bunch of questions then a dude ran by him grabbed the shoe from him (or handed off the shoe to him by the buyer) and took off. No way my friend could of chase after him over a pair of sneaker and risk whatever could of happen if he catch up to the thief because he was headed toward a back alley.  Maybe he has a weapon, and maybe he has to get into a fight to retrieve the shoe back. Who knows.

Anyway, my friend stayed at the scene then called 911 (lady on the phone suggested to take photo of the person discreetly, pix down below), then confronted the buyer on the set up. Buyer denied all the allegations and kept saying he wasn't part of this set up. My friend didn't get physical with him because it's over a pair of shoes and if he did when police arrived he could be charged with an assault. At this point while waiting for the cop, my friend pretty much knew he took an L and put the buyer on a guilt trip by stating it's only a couple hundred dollar worth of shoe and karma will get him back. No way he could prove the buyer is linked to the robber at this time even though it's obviously a set up to my friend. Police Arrived, pretty much told my friend what he expected, which is not gonna retrieve the shoe back or could not press charge on the buyer and find the guy who took off. Sent my buddy home and continue to question the buyers.

30 mins later, my buddy received a call from the police officer, informed him they'd retrieved his sneakers. He went to the station to pick them up and police officers they did some questioning and the guy cracked and helped to get the shoe back, but they agreed not to arrest him or his friend that took off. (Which is a sad part IMO) so technically they are both not a robber / thief under the law, but anyone with a good brain know he did set up my friend because how can he get the shoe back if he doesn't know the guy who took off with the shoe. Anyway, one notable mention is that police did their job and was able to help the seller to get back his possession. No physical harm to my friend throughout this incident but wasted time on this stupidity over a pair of shoes.

When my friend got home, he did a quick search on social media and online. The dummy that allegedly set up my friend on this robbery is pretty active on social media which is stupid to my friend and I. His name is Mickel Augustus, I would suggest not to sell to him if a person with this name approach you on Kijiji. Social media down below, apparently he works at H&M Eaton Centre. Be safe out there, when a shoe is worth around 1k, even a repeat buyer could potentially screw you over. Never be too comfortable when money is involved, would avoid any outdoor meet up or late night meet up. Always meet up in the mall or a bank where there are cameras and traffic.  

https://www.facebook.com/mickel.augustus?fref=ts

https://www.instagram.com/itzmickel/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom