Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are bots really worth it?  They are expensive no?
Never tried using one, but it should end up being cheaper than buying resell (that's assuming it works), but there's always a chance that it fails and you end up with nothing but a refund or even worse, no refund and you lose whatever you paid for the bot.

For example, Sneaker RSVP is charging $39 for the Black Toe 1's, assuming it works you end up paying less than $300 CAD for a pair (if shipped to a US address)

You also have to pay for proxies and a server as well if you want to have any success with a bot. Not just buying the bot itself. 

saw some of these 2016 hyperdunks FK for 185 at the back wall with 20%off at Vaughan mills, not a lot of sizes left though.
the not so popular colourways of the lunaepics at VM. Nothing much else noteworthy. And 30% off of jordan apparel.

Last edited:

You also have to pay for proxies and a server as well if you want to have any success with a bot. Not just buying the bot itself. 
Yeah I got some proxies already, server you only need if your internets not all that fast. I've got that Rogers 1gb/s internet so I should be okay on that end.

Outlet at Burloak
Nothing much to post

Outlet at TPO
Foams white ones glow in the dark sole FSR (I forgot the name) $179

Jordan 14 vivid green and oxidized green FSR $179

For GS they have Jordan 5 Gold and some other ones.

Everything else it's pretty weak

Outlet at Burloak
Nothing much to post

Outlet at TPO
Foams white ones glow in the dark sole FSR (I forgot the name) $179

Jordan 14 vivid green and oxidized green FSR $179

For GS they have Jordan 5 Gold and some other ones.

Everything else it's pretty weak
sizes on the foam? 

on my end always been failing with ATC service or using bot myself(im talking for hype sneakers here

so i'm now TEAM MANUEL 

no gay stuff

Pretty sure it is F&F at the outlets as well - 30% off. I called last night to confirm.

Strange how some outlets hand them out to everyone and some you have to ask.

Not sure if this would be sufficient. 

its bot vs bot these days. More and more people got em. Still not a guarantee by any means. My bot can only cop supreme and even that is not 100%. 

Also got to be aware of the risk of using a bot on NDC and getting your address and credit card black listed. 

Also...no calls or winners from STC still ?

Also got to be aware of the risk of using a bot on NDC and getting your address and credit card black listed. 

Also...no calls or winners from STC still ?
From what I understand they only ban IP's. Not addresses or cards. Regardless I'll be trying manually on Nike. My bot won't work on Nike, works on everything else. 

Went to Nike waterloo and halton hills today. Not much to report. 30% off equipment and clearance and 20% off of hash wall. I asked for a F&F pass at both of them and was given one to use. Good luck everyone

Just back from dropping my Pharrells at Essential for consignment. Fed up of the kijji lowballers. Went into Adidas at T&D and one of the guys in there told me Groovy is shutting down? My mrs seems to think its moving. HOH ghost chairs are mostly filled now, going a couple of stores down. Guy in side seemed to think they had nowhere near enough pairs.

I ship to US 
Oh I thought they only ship to the address on the Paypal account. I remember I looked at it once and then it just ended up being too expensive to bring over here, didn't like the jacket enough to justify that. 

Back
Top Bottom