Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thats what i used to do like "eastbay" and stuff but it ends up being sorta close to resale prices with the dollar conversion, shipping and if you get hit with duties..
Yeah duties are where it gets a little iffy. I paid 175 shipped to buffalo. Just going to go pick them up over there. Works out to $230.

Well I know as of right now all the Black Toes in the GTA on Kijiji are priced at about $380-450. 
LOL really? if thats the case Ebay has cheaper pairs freal.  Been poking around and messaging some sellers back and forth and I've been able to talk down some to $320 invoiced. 
This city is out of hand.

But I'm going to wait on that NDCa before anything.

TBH I don't know what it is but I prefer the reverse over these, so these might be a pass for me overall, something about that orange.  Maybe the fact we're so close to NYC their love for that orange and the knicks just rubbed off on me, (pause).

I think the BANNED and Reverse SBB's were all I needed to satisfy my hunger for 1's this year.

And Ironically while I was doing my poking and proding I actually noticed that reverse SBB's on EBAY at least, are priced higher (and sellers less reluctant to do invoice deals) which makes you wonder...

Yeah duties are where it gets a little iffy. I paid 175 shipped to buffalo. Just going to go pick them up over there. Works out to $230.
thats alright, im up near vaughan mills so for me to head to buff to pick up shoes is crazy haha.. ive come to terms that if i really like and want what i releases ill try copping for retail, if i cant get em ill just grab em from one of my usual resellers beats having to go nuts looking for stuff at least its secured.

LOL really? if thats the case Ebay has cheaper pairs freal.  Been poking around and messaging some sellers back and forth and I've been able to talk down some to $320 invoiced. 
This city is out of hand.

But I'm going to wait on that NDCa before anything.

TBH I don't know what it is but I prefer the reverse over these, so these might be a pass for me overall, something about that orange.  Maybe the fact we're so close to NYC their love for that orange and the knicks just rubbed off on me, (pause).

I think the BANNED and Reverse SBB's were all I needed to satisfy my hunger for 1's this year.

And Ironically while I was doing my poking and proding I actually noticed that reverse SBB's on EBAY at least, are priced higher (and sellers less reluctant to do invoice deals) which makes you wonder...
Yeah personally I prefer the RSBB as well but unfortunately I never got my pair. Ordered from KDAK and everyone knows how that went lol. Regardless he was my only hope of securing a pair of them, just sucks that it didn't work out. 

thats alright, im up near vaughan mills so for me to head to buff to pick up shoes is crazy haha.. ive come to terms that if i really like and want what i releases ill try copping for retail, if i cant get em ill just grab em from one of my usual resellers beats having to go nuts looking for stuff at least its secured.
Yeah that's true, I'm still relatively new to this hobby so this will be my second pair. I'm in Brampton so I'm not much closer to Buffalo than you are. The excitement's still fresh so I don't mind the trip right now. Just going to make a trip out of it and maybe do some shopping in buffalo while I'm there. 

Anyone know how its possible the air jordan 31 N7 that released today sold out before it even released at 10am on footlocker canada ? Not many online retailers have them either

I've noticed sometimes Footlocker puts them on the release calendar and a countdown timer starts and then at like 8 pm the night before release it says sold out. Not sure if corporate decides against selling online or what but they seem to pull the plug on some releases for online.

Yeah that's true, I'm still relatively new to this hobby so this will be my second pair. I'm in Brampton so I'm not much closer to Buffalo than you are. The excitement's still fresh so I don't mind the trip right now. Just going to make a trip out of it and maybe do some shopping in buffalo while I'm there. 
ahhh i see i see haha ive been at this for too long man, you find ways to get stuff whatever suits you though is what it comes down to.. its a bad hobby though lol. For me it used to be exciting id hunt for whatever launch id really like.. now if i miss a release its no biggie.. im even undecided about the true blues or space jam 11s, some silhouettes just arent as exciting for me anymore

I've noticed sometimes Footlocker puts them on the release calendar and a countdown timer starts and then at like 8 pm the night before release it says sold out. Not sure if corporate decides against selling online or what but they seem to pull the plug on some releases for online.
Yeah, kinda weird, i just got updated that footlocker canada apparently pulled the n7s or something like that.. I check last night and it said they were releasing at 10 am, checked today when i got up for work around 7 and it said they were sold out ?.. exactly why i barely cop from footlocker lol

ahhh i see i see haha ive been at this for too long man, you find ways to get stuff whatever suits you though is what it comes down to.. its a bad hobby though lol. For me it used to be exciting id hunt for whatever launch id really like.. now if i miss a release its no biggie.. im even undecided about the true blues or space jam 11s, some silhouettes just arent as exciting for me anymore
Yeah I can imagine it getting old soon enough, especially with how annoying these releases are. I don't care for the blues or space jams but I do want the OVO's. I'm in and out of a lot of hobbies though so this will just be another one. 

Yeah, kinda weird, i just got updated that footlocker canada apparently pulled the n7s or something like that.. I check last night and it said they were releasing at 10 am, checked today when i got up for work around 7 and it said they were sold out ?.. exactly why i barely cop from footlocker lol
The level of customer service we get compared to the US branch is astounding, it's just awful. I'm sure HOH got pairs though, have you tried dropping in or calling them? If not, Eastbay as them.

Whereabouts in Brampton you at?

Definitely no plans on quitting for me as of right now but these releases are very frustrating. I even picked up a bot so I have to get an extra pair or two and sell them so I can pay for the bot lol. Seems kind of impossible when I can't even get a personal pair on release. Hopefully I have better luck on the next release. 
Frustrated about the game but bought a bot to resell extra pairs? 
laugh.gif

Sneaker collecting isn't for everyone.  As some of us get older, our priorities might change but I don't think we will truly stop collecting.  Maybe we will just be more selective but I personally don't know anyone that has sold every sneaker they own.  At the end of the day we still need to wear shoes so I don't think this hobby will die out for those that are serious about it.  I've been through all of the ups and downs with this hobby and I'm still in it.  Reselling is nothing new.  It's been around since I started collecting and I doubt it'll go away.  The only thing that may change is how much certain shoes are valued.

Sneaker collecting isn't for everyone.  As some of us get older, our priorities might change but I don't think we will truly stop collecting.  Maybe we will just be more selective but I personally don't know anyone that has sold every sneaker they own.  At the end of the day we still need to wear shoes so I don't think this hobby will die out for those that are serious about it.  I've been through all of the ups and downs with this hobby and I'm still in it.  Reselling is nothing new.  It's been around since I started collecting and I doubt it'll go away.  The only thing that may change is how much certain shoes are valued.

Like your Asics and NB though :D

laugh.gif
Well if you can't beat them, join them. The way I see it I just need to sell two pairs to pay for the bot and then I'm good. Just use it for personal pairs after that but by the looks of it, I don't think that'll work out the way I planned. 
laugh.gif

I really only bought the bot to make online purchasing easier. I'm not running 100 tasks on it to get as many pairs as possible or anything. 

Last edited:
You've been in it for such a short time ..the game isn't for everyone. This resell concept is nothing new and been happening in the GTA for ages.
Yeah I was exaggerating. There's no way I'll stop, but the amount that I go for will drastically decrease next year.

laugh.gif
Everyone thought about it, but nobody would say it lol.

I was waiting for someone to point that out.

True ****, for personal pairs or not, you are kind of contributing to the disease so please don't be blind sighted by that fact i'll say that.

To each his own, I guess. 
If that's what you have to do....

Agreed. Dont think ill ever stop buying kicks but ive def slowed down. Before i use to be hype for releases now its whatever to me. I dunno if its just me getting older or the fact JB seems to be retroing OG c/ws more often but i dont be trippin over em like that anymore. If i see em in the store and they got my size ill cop but i dont really go outta my way anymore

Everyone thought about it, but nobody would say it lol.

I was waiting for someone to point that out.

True ****, for personal pairs or not, you are kind of contributing to the disease so please don't be blind sighted by that fact i'll say that.

To each his own, I guess. 
If that's what you have to do....
Yeah I understand. Unfortunately though it seems like that's just what it takes these days to get these shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom