Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wait, did I miss something or was it just me. Never really doubted EC Champs, only yd and Yonge street champs were the shady ones? Grats on the Ws though.

Last edited:
there have been members that have vouched for Champs EC and Yonge. But no one for Yorkdale ever cept for GR Jordans. 

Good luck to all who braved those lines. I told myself I'd do YD and SQ1 but after reading about those lines forget it, it's really not that serious or worth it for me. Maybe I'll get lucky online (lol)

Employee at TEC FL just announced if you won one of the colours, your name is taken off the other 2 lists. :lol:

Dont even come to YD! I came right after work just to hear the employees here cut off the line, but i did sign up for AJ1s tho, very few names on the list.

These are at STC champs right now.

Last edited:
Let me know if they tell you otherwise. I got there at 550 and they said yeezy raffle was closed now I'm waiting until 630 to sign up for the TBs

I'm in the Yeezy lineup right now... Weird.

They also opened the Jordan lineup.

Last edited:
I'm in the Yeezy lineup right now... Weird.

They also opened the Jordan lineup.

Bro I'm the one that got them to open the Jordan lineup lol. I realized that one of the employees was just trying to dissuade ppl from joining cuz it was packed. I just decided I'm not gonna bother for the Yeezys since that's pretty wack. Won twice before at sq1 though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom