Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lol so I was browsing kijiji to see what people were trying to sell the shoes for and it seems like some sellers doesn't know what they're getting. They have the all black v2s with the red sply-350 as their picture

Last edited:
lol so I was browsing kijiji to see what people were trying to sell the shoes for and it seems like some sellers doesn't know what they're getting. They have the all black v2s with the red sply-350 as their picture
Yeah. I saw tons of regular Joe's who obviously just left their office to enter just because they heard there was a 'Yeezy' raffle. One guy didn't even know how to spell it and then asked me which athlete backs the shoe.

I mean really, I know I look like a regular office stiff in my work attire, but I'm a sneaker love through and through. I'm not here just to enter and try to make a quick $100 to $200 like the rest of them 
mean.gif

When I was at the footlocker at square one yesterday, I was told that they were getting 60 pairs of each size for each colourway. Seems like a lot than previous releases.

But she can be full of it and doesn't know what she is talking about...

When I was at the footlocker at square one yesterday, I was told that they were getting 60 pairs of each size for each colourway. Seems like a lot than previous releases.

But she can be full of it and doesn't know what she is talking about...
Adidas got triple digits of each colour so it's very possible that the foot stores get 50+.

60 pairs of each size for each colourway is like 2000 pairs. I highly doubt SQ1 is getting that. Maybe 60 of each colourway.

Just hit at HOH for a size 11 in black/red about 15 minutes ago. Saw FOOT LOCKER on my caller ID and answered with the quickness. First raffle win and I'm ecstatic; what a feeling. Good luck everyone.

Congrats to all that have won so far. Hearing about the larger quantities per store makes taking the L so much worse tho lol.

I noticed that too lol at eatons yesterday people were asking what the line was for then joining the line [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I noticed that too lol at eatons yesterday people were asking what the line was for then joining the line [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
That's what annoyed me the most yesterday. Random Mothers, Fathers, kids who don't give a crap about sneakers at all, all asking what the lineup is for. If you don't know already, then this line isn't for you. Just goes to show that people are automatically attracted to hype and its really sad. 

That's what annoyed me the most yesterday. Random Mothers, Fathers, kids who don't give a crap about sneakers at all, all asking what the lineup is for. If you don't know already, then this line isn't for you. Just goes to show that people are automatically attracted to hype and its really sad. 
I think ppl might have misunderstood and thought they win a free pair......not win a chance to buy it lol....

As long as they didn't randomly jump inline after finding out then it is what it is. 

I've witnessed some people get to the front of the line after 30 - 45 mins wait and then once they find out the shoes aren't free they bounce 
laugh.gif

I think ppl might have misunderstood and thought they win a free pair......not win a chance to buy it lol....

As long as they didn't randomly jump inline after finding out then it is what it is. 
Should have told them that retail is $300 before tax. I'm sure that would turn away almost all of the soccer moms and hockey dads.

I remember I was picking up the OVO 10s at Livestock before, and this kid brought his dad to pay for the shoes and the dad looked livid when they told him it was $300 + taxes. Looked like the son was gonna get beat up once they got home LOL.

Last edited:
Congrats to all that have won so far. Hearing about the larger quantities per store makes taking the L so much worse tho lol.

This is how I feel. Seems like when there's more stock (the last V2s and these) I don't win, when the stock is low and few stores carry (all the previous ones from PBs on) I've won a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom