Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just 
The Tech Knit stuff is nice (if you are talking about the track pants). I bought them at $180 and use it for travelling all the time! I went size down though and they fit like a tech fleece medium.

Only issue is that they fray a lot cause its a knit but you can't tell unless you look really closely
Agreed - have noticed a bit of fraying. I went a bit ham and got two windrunners (grey and royal blue), a grey tech knit tee, and gray and black track pants. They are amazing and am on look out for a deal on the black tee and black windrunner. 

5 hours on ndc and I wasn't able to get them, really wasted my time . I'll wait for a restock one day

5 hours on ndc and I wasn't able to get them, really wasted my time . I'll wait for a restock one day
That's pretty ******. Did you try with multiple browsers and devices? I woke up half an hour late and I managed to get two but I was using a bunch of different stuff. The internet connection probably helped too. 

Stayed in chicago the past few days for my birthday... was able to get the space jams at Nike store this morning, spent 2 hours waiting in the cold tho... but thank god i didn't waste my time on NDca
Apparently it's the only store doing fcfs, all the other ones are by raffle
There were about 150 to 200people in front of me at the line up when i hit there at 7:45am... the game is crazy here too in chi-town!!

Last edited:
Stayed in chicago the past few days for my birthday... was able to get the space jams at Nike store this morning, spent 2 hours waiting in the cold tho... but thank god i didn't waste my time on NDca
Apparently it's the only store doing fcfs, all the other ones are by raffle
There were about 150 to 200people in front of me at the line up when i hit there at 7:45am... the game is crazy here too in chi-town!!

What did you get at the outlet? I see crazy stuff in there

looks like I got a confirmation from Nike as well, clutched at the minute before they closed the page down too. They told me I couldn't use promo codes as well on new launches but it still went through lol.

Last edited:
You guys think it's likely we'll be receiving these within the week? I've never dealt with Nike before, and holiday season won't help shipping time. I'll update in here whenever I get shipping confirmation. 

You guys think it's likely we'll be receiving these within the week? I've never dealt with Nike before, and holiday season won't help shipping time. I'll update in here whenever I get shipping confirmation. 
Never ordered from nike before, but FL shipped to London next day for Top 3s. By the way London was nuts for these. The only Champs in the city flat out lied to me and said they were doing fcfs, turns out they did a raffle. Footlocker said they were doing fcfs and to show up at 930 when the mall opened. At 930 a few people and myself went to the store as they opened and they said they were sold out already lmfao (we were the first 5 people in the store). Thank god for online.

Last edited:
Never ordered from nike before, but FL shipped to London next day for Top 3s. By the way London was nuts for these. The only Champs in the city flat out lied to me and said they were doing fcfs, turns out they did a raffle. Footlocker said they were doing fcfs and to show up at 930 when the mall opened. At 930 a few people and myself went to the store as they opened and they said they were sold out already lmfao (we were the first 5 people in the store). Thank god for online.
Yeah these Foot Lockers are all crooked here. Hopefully Nike is just as fast, we'll find out soon enough. Anyone planning on getting Yeezys? 

What did you get at the outlet? I see crazy stuff in there

Not really, abt the same stuffs as VM with the 10s for 119$US, found some big sizes phx 8s for 109 but didn't get them. If anyone is going to chicago u must check out Barney's!!! They did a second markdown and i got 2 pairs of prestos for 39$ EACH. St laurent aj1 wannabe in blk and yellow for 229$ too but i already got 6 pairs of shoes from this trip i don't wanna deal with stupid customs.

By the way does anyone know the carrier that Nike uses for shipping? I just ran into a slight problem lol. 

Okay, that's going to be a problem. Shipped it to my girlfriend's house forgetting that her family's on vacation. Do they require signature or are they just going to drop it at the door? 

They usually put mine in the mailbox. They've come to my door once but I was there to sign

Okay, that's going to be a problem. Shipped it to my girlfriend's house forgetting that her family's on vacation. Do they require signature or are they just going to drop it at the door? 
They have left four boxes at once outside :frown:.

Just got my sz 13 Space Jams at STC Champs cuz nobody picked it up from the raffle. Turns out the raffled pairs got to be picked up by 8pm, any remaining pairs can be sold off first come first served afterwards. All you need to do is walk in and ask (I was nosy and asked when I saw someone trying a pair on).

These shoes are quite nice in person. Glad I returned the true blue 3s for these.

Last edited:
Just got my sz 13 Space Jams at STC Champs cuz nobody picked it up from the raffle. Turns out the raffled pairs got to be picked up by 8pm, any remaining pairs can be sold off first come first served afterwards. All you need to do is walk in and ask (I was nosy and asked when I saw someone trying a pair on).

These shoes are quite nice in person. Glad I returned the true blue 3s for these.
Glad to hear you got a pair man. At least the effort paid off. 

Weird because they said pickup by 3pm at stc champs, they were probably just saying that to get the sales done then. Packaging and shoes are pretty nice, they actually put some effort into it. The Tune squad jersey is the best out of the whole collection imo.

Back
Top Bottom