Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thinking about whether I should line up or just cop resale...What do you guys think the resell is going to be for these 350s?

Thinking about whether I should line up or just cop resale...What do you guys think the resell is going to be for these 350s?
First day hype: $700+ 

When the dust settles $600+ 

does anyone think that sometimes these whites look like the green/olives ?

And that's far too much than any kid should be paying in my opinion. I know a lot of people Stan Kanye but c'mon now. I have a hard time even thinking those are worth it at retail...not to mention resale price. To each their own though.

I'd be interested in a cliff notes as to WHY there is this level of hype? What's special about Kanye? I liked Kanye's early music and he's a big reason a lot started wearing Polo and shifting from oversized baggy everything to fitted, but when I see these kids lining up for days, buying those pull overs with random writing on it, I just don't get it...

Last edited:

And that's far too much than any kid should be paying in my opinion. I know a lot of people Stan Kanye but c'mon now. I have a hard time even thinking those are worth it at retail...not to mention resale price. To each their own though.
lol I really dislike Kanye and I'm not a fan of Yeezy's in general. My brothers a fan of them but I can't stand the 750 and the 350's are okay in my eyes but for some reason I really like these in black/white but I won't be paying any more than retail for them. 

lol I really dislike Kanye and I'm not a fan of Yeezy's in general. My brothers a fan of them but I can't stand the 750 and the 350's are okay in my eyes but for some reason I really like these in black/white but I won't be paying any more than retail for them. 
Ya man. All the power to you. I have absolutely nothing against those buying things that THEY want. I just was curious myself if there was a way to somewhat understand the hype lol. Ye's cultural influence is huge and it's interesting to try to make sense of it all.

Ya man. All the power to you. I have absolutely nothing against those buying things that THEY want. I just was curious myself if there was a way to somewhat understand the hype lol. Ye's cultural influence is huge and it's interesting to try to make sense of it all.
Yeah  I completely agree with you. These rappers have a huge influence on the younger generation and what they buy. There are a ton of headphones that are better than Dre Beats on the market for cheaper than beats and yet everyone will always buy the beats. I can't really explain the hype and influence that these rappers bring to certain products but it is pretty difficult to understand. Genius move on the companies' part though. 

I'll chime in here and say that I love Kanye's music, I've actually purchased physical copies of his albums to show my support for his music (don't know if that's a big deal or not, just saying though since the majority of fans just download for free). However, I'm not that big of a fan to want EVERYTHING Kanye, like I wouldn't buy his clothes or try to get concert tickets every chance I get.

I feel the same way as @gsmokez  as these are the only colourway of the shoe I really like, so that's why I'm going all out for them because I'm doing this more for the Sneakerhead in me, rather than the Kanye fan in me. 

Hype is in the $$$ to be made from his shoes. We all saw what the Nike Yeezy 2's did. Those literally skyrocketed to prices that no shoes has surpassed with the exception of a few super limited rare shoes. 

When there is money to be made, you are not only competing with sneakerheads anymore. You literally have everyone trying to get a piece of the pie. For a high school & University kids, making $200+ profit is a lot of money for them. 

For those with a US shipping address hit me up for my gift card was gonna post here but not sure if there are lurkers lol

Just received nike.ca order for the space jam 11s.  Never received shipping confirmation and order status still "preparing to ship", so look out for your orders in the mail.

If anyone who just wants to resell is down to trade his 10.5 for my 10 tomorrow, please hit me up. Think I'm going to keep this one and need to go up half a size.

Just received nike.ca order for the space jam 11s.  Never received shipping confirmation and order status still "preparing to ship", so look out for your orders in the mail.
I have tracking on mine but I'm kind of unsure if it's being updated or not. Expected delivery still says today but according to tracking its been "Processing" in Scarborough since yesterday morning. I'll check my mailbox in a few hours if anything. 

I have tracking on mine but I'm kind of unsure if it's being updated or not. Expected delivery still says today but according to tracking its been "Processing" in Scarborough since yesterday morning. I'll check my mailbox in a few hours if anything. 
I received my pair today as well, I wasn't expecting it because I just received the shipping confirmation this morning lol

Dude, why is your package in Scarborough? I swear the sort facility for mail going to Brampton addresses is in Mississauga. I would contact Canada Post if I were you.

None of my packages have ever been to Scarborough from Nike.ca

Last edited:
Dude, why is your package in Scarborough? I swear the sort facility for mail going to Brampton addresses is in Mississauga. I would contact Canada Post if I were you.

None of my packages have ever been to Scarborough from Nike.ca
Maybe it got processed in Sauga and now its processing in Scarborough? 

Back
Top Bottom