Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone familiar with DHL that can confirm if their estimated delivery times are ever accurate? I bought a pair of kicks from Europe (Italy) and they were shipped yesterday (January 2) with estimated delivery of today before 5 pm (January 3). I feel this estimate is completely inaccurate but it's a package I need to sign for so just been chilling at home since I'm still off from work. I just don't know how accurate the estimate would be as one day from Italy to Toronto with clearing customs and checkpoints just doesn't seem that likely...we'll see. They say they deliver between 9 am and 5 pm.

Anyone familiar with DHL that can confirm if their estimated delivery times are ever accurate? I bought a pair of kicks from Europe (Italy) and they were shipped yesterday (January 2) with estimated delivery of today before 5 pm (January 3). I feel this estimate is completely inaccurate but it's a package I need to sign for so just been chilling at home since I'm still off from work. I just don't know how accurate the estimate would be as one day from Italy to Toronto with clearing customs and checkpoints just doesn't seem that likely...we'll see. They say they deliver between 9 am and 5 pm.
The package itself can probably reach Toronto in a day, but clearing CBP is another story lol.

The package itself can probably reach Toronto in a day, but clearing CBP is another story lol.
I prepaid the duties/import fees already so not too sure if they would make a difference. Also...DHL is a courier so they often don't have to follow the same protocols as say Canada Post when filtering items for duties. Regardless, nothing I can do except wait lol. Sometimes waiting for packages is the worst lol.

Last edited:
I'm at walden right now:

Thy also have mambacurial, white teal, innovation, black space.

All $99.

I got barca, black horse, black space for $312
Those barcas and dark horses are so sick. I've been hoping they would make it to the BurlOak outlet.

This gives me hope. 

Anyone order from GOAT recently? Just wondering if they've changed their shipping courier
In the Yeezy Boost thread, people said they've recently switched over to UPS. I don't believe it's for all orders though, but this was maybe a month or 2 back.

Anybody here have the Tech Fleece 1.0 Windrunner with the 3m drawstring for sale? I'm looking for a black and a grey. Also looking for the OVO camo sports cap. Pics below.. Please PM if you have!

Last edited:
Hi guys! I am about to pull a trigger on my very first Ultra boost. It's the 3.0 version core black. I was wondering what the fit is like with the 3.0s. I am a TTS 11 on Nike's and Jordan's. Should I go TTS as well on the 3.0s? TIA

It was Walden - the FTL at Boulevard Mall is now closed - the Niagara Outlet had a size 13 in the black space and some mambacurials at $99.

Last edited:
the alpha industries bombers, the slim fits used to be 180 now they're 200. Double checked other places and they're priced at 180
I've been there before the sale and they were always priced at $200 for regular fit and $210 for slim fit.

Back
Top Bottom