Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike clearance store in Kissimmee Florida(20min drive from Orlando) is the true in the states! Got Jordan 4s OG for $79.99 and Jordan 3 black with white bottoms for $69.99. There MAD re-sellers killing it. Nike limits them to only 4 pairs. Crazy deals. Pennys 1 for $49.99 plus 30%. The factory stores are Ok and all. 

Nike clearance store in Kissimmee Florida(20min drive from Orlando) is the true in the states! Got Jordan 4s OG for $79.99 and Jordan 3 black with white bottoms for $69.99. There MAD re-sellers killing it. Nike limits them to only 4 pairs. Crazy deals. Pennys 1 for $49.99 plus 30%. The factory stores are Ok and all. 
The White Cement 4's??? Bruhhhh

you hit on hyper adapts appointment? 

Nvm, you were referring to the outlet haha

My bad, i was trying for the Hyper adapts this morning. Thought you were referring to that.  
Lol, for a second I was like what are you talking about? Hyper Adapts released this morning?

I just called and they don't take phone orders ... apparently you have to actually show-up in person to purchase something :frown:
Think all nike outlets in the states have ended phone orders due to chip and pin. If you follow the US outlet store reports thread people are complaining all the time.

this breaks my heart. Not only do I have to pay full price here, but sometimes the shoe I want never restocks

I don't follow, but I'm assuming its that bad...?
My bad. Yeah, their prices are pretty high. Oddly enough, their product moves... Guess it's those rich, non-English speaking clientele from Markham/Richmond Hill that buy their stuff.

Here's some examples. Was just in on Monday to browse.

Beluga V2 - $1300

Bape x MMJ varsity - $1300

Bape x Adidas shark puffer - $1300

Bape all over green camo with college logo - $300

Supreme black box logo - I think it was $1000+

I can assure you that you can proxy the Bape stuff from Asia for cheaper. Shipped right to your door. Unless there's a specific, older piece that you want that nobody else has. Maybe I'm biased, since I have family and friends that go to HK all the time, so I can get most of the Bape stuff I want for retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom