Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hypebeasts meaning the dudes in line wearing their best fits to stand in the cold, head to toe in Bape/Supreme/etc. being loud and obnoxious. It does get irritating, but what does that have to do with me liking Yeezys since you decided to bring that up?

Anyways, moving along. Took me an hour and 45 mins in total to sign up at Champs. Insanity.

I've never done the raffle thing. I've personally never needed it, Jordan's are easy to cop now, boosts and all that I'll get if I see the ones I like, the rest is all hyped up stuff I'm not into anyway..

Went to Square One twice today at different times, 1PM and 5PM, both went super quick. 

Also surprised to see that Yeezys are creeping back up in prices, thought they would continue to drop especially the 4 black V2s.

DS Belugas go for around $1k now. Prices of those slowly crept up due to being first release of the V2 and most unique of all these black v2's. 

I could def see Zebra going for a rack or very close to it. 
I'm trying to figure out how much a size 8 V2 black and red would go for. I need to buy a pair but I'm seeing prices around a grand... 

Black colorways of V2's are everywhere...just stand by dundas square on the weekend & observe. Cant say if they authentics or not but def everywhere for a shoe thats "difficult to obtain" due to raffle purchasing proccess

Black colorways of V2's are everywhere...just stand by dundas square on the weekend & observe. Cant say if they authentics or not but def everywhere for a shoe thats "difficult to obtain" due to raffle purchasing proccess
I feel like the oreo pair was the most Canada has ever gotten of a single colour. For the green/copper/red, there were a lot combined. Hell, even I got a pair of the greens and I am the most unlucky person when it comes to Yeezys. The box ended up being shredded, but that gave me a good reason to keep and wear them.

Also surprised to see that Yeezys are creeping back up in prices, thought they would continue to drop especially the 4 black V2s.

I knew they'd go back up in price. Wait until spring/summer comes and folks want a pair for the warm weather.

Pirate Black V1s were probably the most bootlegged of the YZY collection. Like you said, stand up or walk around certain areas and that's all you see. I seen so many PB fakes walking on Queen West.

I feel like the oreo pair was the most Canada has ever gotten of a single colour.

Yup they were....this weekend's drop will be the most.

So Champs is two day raffle according to the website. Have to try and hit it at opening.

I knew they'd go back up in price. Wait until spring/summer comes and folks want a pair for the warm weather.
Pirate Black V1s were probably the most bootlegged of the YZY collection. Like you said, stand up or walk around certain areas and that's all you see. I seen so many PB fakes walking on Queen West.

Yup they were....this weekend's drop will be the most.
Some people are saying that this pair will be more limited than the Belugas and another person said that each store has about 150 pairs.

So Champs is two day raffle according to the website. Have to try and hit it at opening.
Is it just Eaton Centre having the raffles tomorrow? I checked the website and the link for Champs Yonge and Yorkdale were broken for the ticket procedure, except for the one at Eaton Centre.

Last edited:

Some people are saying that this pair will be more limited than the Belugas and another person said that each store has about 150 pairs.

Is it just Eaton Centre having the raffles tomorrow? I checked the website and the link for Champs Yonge and Yorkdale were broken for the ticket procedure, except for the one at Eaton Centre.
Yeah I noticed that too. I'll be going to both tomorrow at opening on my way to the office so i'll update then.

Some people are saying that this pair will be more limited than the Belugas and another person said that each store has about 150 pairs

I know 3 local stores that their stock numbers for PB V2s are more than b/w V2s.

Last edited:

According to the girls working at the raffles, they were both today only. Do share if anybody swings in on the way to work. I'm in the office by 8, so no way I can go before heading to work lol.
I know 3 local stores that their stock numbers for PB V2s are more than b/w V2s.
Are we talking double the quantities?

Went to Square One twice today at different times, 1PM and 5PM, both went super quick. 

I think prices have stayed relatively the same

This is probably going to be the first Yeezy release that I sit out of. Not sure if it's the fact that i'm just not feeling the colourway or the fact that it's so annoying now just to enter a raffle, but I feel the hype has taken the fun out of shoe releases. Good luck to those of you who are making the effort to enter those raffles tho.

This is probably going to be the first Yeezy release that I sit out of. Not sure if it's the fact that i'm just not feeling the colourway or the fact that it's so annoying now just to enter a raffle, but I feel the hype has taken the fun out of shoe releases. Good luck to those of you who are making the effort to enter those raffles tho.
I'm with you. This is probably the least appealing looking pair of Yeezys so far. The thing they're banking on is the heel loop being a standout feature. I actually think it looks like it was stapled on... I've entered online raffles, but I'm not wasting my time waiting in line. Nor am I going to try any Shopify releases. MAYBEEEE Adidas.ca.

This is probably going to be the first Yeezy release that I sit out of. Not sure if it's the fact that i'm just not feeling the colourway or the fact that it's so annoying now just to enter a raffle, but I feel the hype has taken the fun out of shoe releases.

Don't blame you at all.

Not feeling these either, the red lettering on the side ruins it. I just want an all black V2 but I doubt that's happening.

Don't blame you at all.

Not feeling these either, the red lettering on the side ruins it. I just want an all black V2 but I doubt that's happening.

Don't have a pair to know this, but how hard would it be to strip the paint from the "SPLY-350" text?

Would colouring them in with a Sharpie not do the trick? I don't know anything about customizing shoes lol.

Thats the quick & easy way but sharpie dont stick all that well on fabric. It sticks as a faded stain if you are ever unlucky enough to get it on yourself but as an actually coloring agent its not that great.

Get fabric paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom