Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^ those are jordunks? when i first saw them i thought they were a rip off some SBs that were released sometime last year...can't say that i see ANY jordan inspiration there.. patent leather is so played out, and theres not even any concord in that..

beeniemon - dayam all 4 shocks were blown already? that's what happens when u get aspiring mechanics to do the job lol just playing...my mechanic will probably do it between 160-200 and he does a real good job. very thorough about everything..

when I saw those jordunks i didn't know whawt they were. I saw the XI inspiration a TINY bit, and saw the IX inspiration a tiny bit.

But yeah as far as I know, those are the IXs
formerly shoeWUfreak

Oooooo Skull AM1s @ VMills are nice... wait for the price to drop some more if they don't all go :smile:
smile.gif

Adidas sale today @ LS.

Anyone know what's good with the Adidas Originals "Semi annual Sale"?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Anybody have any information on this store Stolen Riches? I heard it was consignment. It's 734 Queen Street West I believe.
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal

^to my knowledge, nope.

Anyone know if Lileo's sale is a replacement for the 50 off sale they've had for the past two summers? or can I wait for the 50 off sale?
formerly shoeWUfreak

right on, thanks for the info!
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal

I'm new here in Toronto area....can you tell me please where can i get an Air Max Penny, Air Penny IV for cheap? how much and where? thanks
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For: DS AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
DS AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
VNDS AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
AJ20 Stealths 9.5-10

"the sport store across fron agaisnt all odds, has the OLNL pack for 179.99" -------------- where can I find these???
TANKEEEEEE

DS AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
VNDS AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
AJ20 Stealths 9.5-10

uhhh you arent getting pennys here for cheap..cheap is 29.99 usd at the nike outlets stateside..uhhhmmm we didnt even get any of the pennys here now that I think of it best bet is ebay or make a friend in the states

Quote:
"the sport store across fron agaisnt all odds, has the OLNL pack for 179.99" -------------- where can I find these???

apparently at the sport store across from against all odds at Walden Galleria in Buffalo, NY...

Sorry for the ignorance...but thanks anyway guys!
TANKEEEEEE

DS AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
VNDS AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
AJ20 Stealths 9.5-10

Nike on Queen's street has crazy sales.

Fire Reds are $139.99
jordunk 4s 78.99
etc...

looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Sorry, it's the 3s.

I didn't ask about sizes. There's a lot of other stuff on sale...much of the stuff is marked down 30-50% off.

good luck.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Any word of this hitting TO?

260824881.jpg
TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Q - you're 11.5 right? i might have found some Js for you locally, if u don't already have them.. get at me

Back
Top Bottom