Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hope the Atmos am1 aren't too limited. Tired of them Ls. Returned triple white UB and eqt today. It was hard to but gotta be conservative on what I buy from now on.

I've ordered from Size in the past and never got hit w duties when i shipped to Canada but I could've gotten lucky on that one order. 

50/50 on duties from size?

My first pair was shipped through Royal Mail, and ended up being delivered into my parcel box by Canada Post. No duties.

My second pair was shipped through some next company in the UK, and held onto by a small broker I've never even heard of near Albion somewhere. Crazy duties on top.

Last edited:
Does anyone in here have a Jordan 12 ovo in white in size 10 that they would like to trade for the blacks? If not how much you selling for? PM me.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry to derail the thread a bit but I just got my D Lillard 2s from Footlocker.ca, they were on sale for $99.99 (best price anywhere I could find), the Shark Black colourway...they look like they've been used. I don't normally buy online so I don't know if that's to be expected or not but when I got them they were all tightened up, not tied like Jordans are, have little creases in the toe box area, some marks on the side, scuffs on the outsole and little rocks as well (maybe used outdoors?). The traction doesn't even feel nice when I feel it with my hands...maybe it's because it was cold outside or they were used outdoors? They kinda feel dusty. The tag isn't even on the shoes, it's off and under the wrapping paper, speaking of the paper...it wasn't even covering the shoes like it usually is when I purchase Jordans.

These are my 1st basketball shoe and I was really excited to get them after watching some reviews, they're all sold out online on Footlocker.ca so I can't just return and reorder them.

What do you guys think, they were probably used right...why did Footlocker even accept the pair back without the tag attached to it? Should I just return them and hold the L or should I try them and see how they perform and return them if the traction sucks like what this person probably did...I don't want to do that but I was so damn excited to get this shoe and now I'm disappointed. 

Thanks guys 

Edit: They're a size 13 and the box is beat but that's expected I guess when ordering online. 

Last edited:

Hey guys, sorry to derail the thread a bit but I just got my D Lillard 2s from Footlocker.ca, they were on sale for $99.99 (best price anywhere I could find), the Shark Black colourway...they look like they've been used. I don't normally buy online so I don't know if that's to be expected or not but when I got them they were all tightened up, not tied like Jordans are, have little creases in the toe box area, some marks on the side, scuffs on the outsole and little rocks as well (maybe used outdoors?). The traction doesn't even feel nice when I feel it with my hands...maybe it's because it was cold outside or they were used outdoors? They kinda feel dusty. The tag isn't even on the shoes, it's off and under the wrapping paper, speaking of the paper...it wasn't even covering the shoes like it usually is when I purchase Jordans.

These are my 1st basketball shoe and I was really excited to get them after watching some reviews, they're all sold out online on Footlocker.ca so I can't just return and reorder them.

What do you guys think, they were probably used right...why did Footlocker even accept the pair back without the tag attached to it? Should I just return them and hold the L or should I try them and see how they perform and return them if the traction sucks like what this person probably did...I don't want to do that but I was so damn excited to get this shoe and now I'm disappointed. 

Thanks guys 
Could've been a floor model so ppl were trying them on or a return.  I was just in HoH and saw a pair of the Triple White UB 3.0 in the Women's section and they were clearly beat (stains on the upper and the soles were black) so i wouldn't be surprised if you got the last pair that could've been through the ringer.  If they're not overly beat and you're gonna use them for ball i would say keep them.  You'll likely get them dirty on the first run and will need to clean the soles but that's just my thoughts

Could've been a floor model so ppl were trying them on or a return.  I was just in HoH and saw a pair of the Triple White UB 3.0 in the Women's section and they were clearly beat (stains on the upper and the soles were black) so i wouldn't be surprised if you got the last pair that could've been through the ringer.  If they're not overly beat and you're gonna use them for ball i would say keep them.  You'll likely get them dirty on the first run and will need to clean the soles but that's just my thoughts
That's a good point...they're a size 13 though lol, do they usually put out size 13s as a floor model? Besides that I only plan on using these indoors so I want the traction to be at it's best, especially when I first use it. I guess I won't find out how the traction is until I try them on the court. 

50/50 on duties from size?

My first pair was shipped through Royal Mail, and ended up being delivered into my parcel box by Canada Post. No duties.

My second pair was shipped through some next company in the UK, and held onto by a small broker I've never even heard of near Albion somewhere. Crazy duties on top.
Royal Mail is always good, never had duty with them. Size website says the use DHL though which is guaranteed duties, maybe the non-express option is still RM. You remember the name of the other company?

Royal Mail is always good, never had duty with them. Size website says the use DHL though which is guaranteed duties, maybe the non-express option is still RM. You remember the name of the other company?

First order was in 2013. Second order some time in 2014.

Don't remember the other company (it definitely wasn't DHL), but Royal Mail wasn't even a non-express option for me the second time. Been weary of ordering from them since.

Should I still use my jason markk bottle from 2014? Also where can I cop a soft bristle brush to use? Man's not about dropping $16 for a brush lmao. 

Should I still use my jason markk bottle from 2014? Also where can I cop a soft bristle brush to use? Man's not about dropping $16 for a brush lmao. 
The shoesmith at your local mall?

I like the one at Markville Mall the best. The one inside Market Village is also good. No one should be paying ridiculous Jason Markk prices.

Last edited:
FML!
Hype just got more serious

I feel like the yeezys are taunting me today. Ran some errands and saw 5+ people rocking them
Yup, the Nike Air Max 1 Atmos are releasing in a pack with the Jordan 3s and only Tier Zero retailers are getting them. Also, I wear my Yeezys 2-3 times a week because they're easy to just slip on and run some errands with comfort.

Walmart , horsehair brush. But just use regular brush, or else you can't clean the midsole of a sneakers.

@krayzienike  hmm there's definitely a store that'll sell a soft bristle brush similar to JM but for a lot less in Eaton Centre right?
There's a Moneysworth and Best right by the Queen Subway station entrance where the Eaton Centre Footlocker store is at the lower level. But I've even seen a Kiwi suede brush for sale at Shoppers Drug Mart (don't remember how much).

If you walk down the east side of Yonge Street right by Adelaide there is a shoe repair store that should have some stuff (outside has a Vibram poster / replacement outsole display) which is probably your best bet.

I just found a pic it's called Novelty Shoe Rebuilders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom