Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's pretty good luck, internet hates me and haven't went through til last time but all was sold out when I finally did...
Don't worry we're all in the same boat by Sat! swift L's.

I jst enjoy reading updates on line status's or any funny stories from people witnessing others lining up lol

Somebody posted a video in the TSG group on Facebook of the line and it still stretches all the way down Peter almost to the Little Nicky's coffee shop. Not exactly sure when that video was taken, but it doesn't look like the line will be letting up anytime soon.

Last edited:
So my Jason Markk bottle has turned pee pee yellow after 3 years. Any one got a good recommended shoe cleaner? 

Thanks for the info, no pants? And any idea on prices for what was there?
naw, not that I saw in terms of tech fleece joggers.  they could've had some hidden in other areas but in the sportswear section they only had the shorts from what I saw on Sat.  In terms of the shorts they were 70 if i remember correctly but had some discounts i think of 30% off.

Thanks for the info, no pants? And any idea on prices for what was there?

naw, not that I saw in terms of tech fleece joggers.  they could've had some hidden in other areas but in the sportswear section they only had the shorts from what I saw on Sat.  In terms of the shorts they were 70 if i remember correctly but had some discounts i think of 30% off.

Thanks breh.

Line still looping around Peter street 30 mins ago
Are there still 2 lines though?
Wendys has $3 spicy chicken sandwiches until sunday
And McDonald's has free coffee starting next week. Krispy Kreme currently has a promo where you get a free donut with the purchase of a coffee 
smokin.gif

My bred V2s finally came in from Germany. Glad to say that I escaped the wrath of the customs officer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom