4 x 8
5 x 7.5
6 x 7
2 x 6.5
2 x 11
KN racer now at VM

Copped an 8 for anyone who wants.
I'll return if no one wants it

Guys, Im the one who offered 450 on all pairs. We set up a meet at finch station for 9 tonight. Guess whos not gonnaa be there. Lmao. Idgaf with these outlet resellers

dayum mane should've posted this after 9 tonight now he goin catch this and not fall for it [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I was gonna offer an odd number of $90.39 just for laughs

good to see everyone coming together: buyin for other peeps, calling reseller out & trolling him...

yes its ok to sell fakes as fakes, anything otherwise is clearly fraud. As for all you guys trynna cop/trade yeezy's especially any 350's, best of luck. I've seen A++ grades ish & could not tell the difference.

I love it...brings back memories when NTers are picking up stuff here and there when possible. I missed it.

Used to be for new releases too but I think that's going to be hard as most releases are hyped and you are already worried picking up a personal pair

Repped to those who cop for others

Yep.

Update: he waited an hour lmaooo then dipped he was not happy at all.

Hahah no way you actually went through with it? Damn lmao, honestly sometimes I worry that someone's going to troll me like that one day because I reject their offer. I have to reject so many offers in a day and a lot of people actually get offended.

Hahah no way you actually went through with it? Damn lmao, honestly sometimes I worry that someone's going to troll me like that one day because I reject their offer. I have to reject so many offers in a day and a lot of people actually get offended.

Dont get me wrong. I would never do this to any kijiji or tsg/facebook groups. But if youre lying about it when its clearly from the outlet smh. Had to teach this punk a lesson

dayum mane should've posted this after 9 tonight now he goin catch this and not fall for it [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I was gonna offer an odd number of $90.39 just for laughs

good to see everyone coming together: buyin for other peeps, calling reseller out & trolling him...

yes its ok to sell fakes as fakes, anything otherwise is clearly fraud. As for all you guys trynna cop/trade yeezy's especially any 350's, best of luck. I've seen A++ grades ish & could not tell the difference.
Should have offered him retail + $8 LOL
Dont get me wrong. I would never do this to any kijiji or tsg/facebook groups. But if youre lying about it when its clearly from the outlet smh. Had to teach this punk a lesson
Lol, he probably thought he was making the quickest $180 of his life.

Last edited:
lol yeah makes sense, sucks when people lie for no reason. I notice he changed his ad after though, added "got these for a steal tbh" 
laugh.gif

Have yall seen tech fleece pants under 100? I missed the $60 on footlocker. I've only seen the cropped ones at nike outlets too. I want the normal tapered cuffed ones

I'm looking for obsidian or camo but they seem to be scarce so I'll settle for grey

lol yeah makes sense, sucks when people lie for no reason. I notice he changed his ad after though, added "got these for a steal tbh" 
laugh.gif
Yah....I communicated with him to....I posted the play by play and he said he was going to change his ad.

Have yall seen tech fleece pants under 100? I missed the $60 on footlocker. I've only seen the cropped ones at nike outlets too. I want the normal tapered cuffed ones

I'm looking for obsidian or camo but they seem to be scarce so I'll settle for grey
They go on sale on Nike.ca from time to time. I've seen them for around $85 or so before any discount codes, etc.

got my grey v1 pair from nike.com clearance for $45 USD shipped + 10% ebates a few months ago.

I hear you...

What irks me is that I carted before the OOS messages started popping out but when I went to checkout my cart, it says I have no more time :smh:

Anybody experienced this?

Last edited:
I experienced it during the slow restock... Had my size in cart and went to checkout, didnt even have a chance to go to the next page

I hear you...

What irks me is that I carted before the OOS messages started popping out but when I went to checkout my cart, it says I have no more time
mean.gif

Anybody experienced this?
That's the worse feeling. I find that logging in beforehand helps. This minimizes the number of screens to navigate.

I experienced it during the slow restock... Had my size in cart and went to checkout, didnt even have a chance to go to the next page

That's the worse feeling. I find that logging in beforehand helps. This minimizes the number of screens to navigate.

Ugh, this happened to me. Seriously sucks

Happened to me with white/red AM1s too.

I think first time this happened to me was with the Just Don 2s. I thought Nike has fixed this SMH

Anyway, NDCa took down the product page with quickness. Just less than 1.5 after launch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom