Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Like reported it?

Stupid guy...as if it's his money and he is being taken advantage of :x

Nike is a billion dollar company and do you think they'll really lose that much if a 40% code gets out?

:smh:

Incredible dumb I agree, dudes in the thread were so heated. Saw one comment where a lurker was so mad he actually made an account just to berate the guy, lol can't even blame him

Incredible dumb I agree, dudes in the thread were so heated. Saw one comment where a lurker was so mad he actually made an account just to berate the guy, lol can't even blame him
LOL I just seen that too, hilarious...can't believe I missed the deal though, was looking to buy some ball shoes! Guess SportChek 25%+10% will have to do 
mean.gif

If anyone goes to TPO this week please let me know if they still have Derozan or Lowry Huskies jerseys in L/XL and for how much. I plan on heading over there this week but if they're not there then there's no point for me to go. 

Thanks in advance

Looking to get discounts on MENS
dr martens 1460 boots either on SOFTMOC STORE, GRAVITYPOPE OR DR MARTENS STORE IN EDMONTON
ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS IN ADVANCE

Missed the ndc code, the one time i don't check the thread

Yeah my friend told me about it when it was posted on RFD. But I had so much on my mind I thought I could go back later and use it, too late. :smh:

No updates on this Sneakeasy event? Nike Toronto site says it's on the 26th but others have said its on the 25th.

The event is at 10pm on the 25th, going into the 26th obviously.

These posts about AM bus...all marketing gimmick. Whatever the hell happened to walking into a store and "here's my money, now gimme my damn shoes"?

Man, I applaud anyone hardcore enough to stand in line especially in this weather. Truth is some private AM collector could've put this display together.

Yeah I was shocked to see posts in here of folks lining up for so long in that frigid weather for that "experience".

Hate to be the fly in the soup, but when has Nike sent us all home happy? No ones forcing people to line up outside in the cold for 2 hours.

Can see all that online or at the Bata shoe museum :lol:. Marketing tactics but I'm glad the city got something like this, you usually only see this in the usual U.S. and European major cities. All this stuff has to stop happening in the winter though, that's 2 years in a row counting ASW last year.:lol:

Last edited:
Can see all that online or at the Bata shoe museum :lol:. Marketing tactics but I'm glad the city got something like this, you usually only see this in the usual U.S. and European major cities. All this stuff has to stop happening in the winter though, that's 2 years in a row counting ASW last year.:lol:

damn nike and their marketing [emoji]128514[/emoji] they are afterall the same people who gave us a "6" AM1 last year with a "northern lights" theme on the shoe - a natural light show not exclusive to canada and def wont find in TO. I think they couldve done an AM1 in a tim hortons colorway & most people wouldve identified it better as a canadian/TO edition...

they probably schedule winter promos on purpose. americans have this image of anything canadian as drab & cold (think drake's views album photos with his parka on) so when heads posts about lining up in -20°c weather it reinforces that point. all carefully calculated marketing

nonetheless glad to see TO getting any type of love from nike when they dont actually have a store here anymore

Last edited:
So is getting a pair of Atmos 1's going to be a gong show like the rest of the AM1 releases so far?

So is getting a pair of Atmos 1's going to be a gong show like the rest of the AM1 releases so far?
Apparently stock is going to be pretty good. I'm sure people will still strike out, but I believe a lot of people will get them as well. Will probably be similar to the bred 1s.

likely even though stock is supposed to be good.  I don't think they're Space Jam level good but definitely better than the AM1 OGs that just dropped.  real question is if any stores here are going to get the Jordan/Atmos pack

Wow that is a bit much... these RFD cats are on a different level... but it was unfortunate that the 40 off link was terminated.

Wow that is a bit much... these RFD cats are on a different level... but it was unfortunate that the 40 off link was terminated.
Ya that site is a curse tbh. The concept of "deal sharing" is positive in the sense that it can be helpful if you browse and others can help you get products you want for much cheaper. The huge issue is that human nature is often to hoard deals, re-sell or prevent others from getting the deal before you which leads to all sorts of problems. Some amazing deals have been totally killed off when the RFD vermin catch wind of things. It's sad too when there's things that the masses don't generally care for, but because something is 50-70% off, they go into a frenzy over stuff.

It's funny as well when people go on there and post luxury goods/ high end items and you have the people who come in and give their two cents (literally because that's all they'll spend) asking how "this deal is even a good deal" when luxury items are still expensive even with a heavy markdown.

Last edited:

Ya that site is a curse tbh. The concept of "deal sharing" is positive in the sense that it can be helpful if you browse and others can help you get products you want for much cheaper. The huge issue is that human nature is often to hoard deals, re-sell or prevent others from getting the deal before you which leads to all sorts of problems. Some amazing deals have been totally killed off when the RFD vermin catch wind of things. It's sad too when there's things that the masses don't generally care for, but because something is 50-70% off, they go into a frenzy over stuff.

It's funny as well when people go on there and post luxury goods/ high end items and you have the people who come in and give their two cents (literally because that's all they'll spend) asking how "this deal is even a good deal" when luxury items are still expensive even with a heavy markdown.
+1

that's the truth for sure, i still remember these guys who would go on and always post these comments like "prices are too high, wanna trade?" rather than PM like the ad said.  It's like if you think the price is too high then just skip the ad or PM w an offer.  why post comments on the ad just to try to be a smart...

Last edited:
Looking to get help in obtaining discount on SOFTMOC store, GRAVITYPOPE store or dr martens store in EDMONTON - looking to buy dr martens 1460 boots matte black sz 10

Looking to get help in obtaining discount on SOFTMOC store, GRAVITYPOPE store or dr martens store in EDMONTON - looking to buy dr martens 1460 boots matte black sz 10

Just sign up for the SoftMoc newsletter and they will give u 10% off code for ur purchase.

Anyone here heading to the sneaker show this sat? Never been to a show like this before, thinking if it's worth the drive + the crazy entry fees with my girl

Anyone here heading to the sneaker show this sat? Never been to a show like this before, thinking if it's worth the drive + the crazy entry fees with my girl
Personally not going.  I haven't gone to one of these events in a while.  Went once and it wasn't that great.  US ones are better.  You might find the odd deal but a lot of stuff is priced rather high.  Good to chat etc

Can def agree, they're a cutthroat and rabid bunch when it comes to deals. Does anyone remember the huge Hudson Bay debacle? They offered 60 percent off accidentally(I believe) and RFD went into a frenzy. Some members here got lucky as well but, most orders got cancelled (including mine) and RFD  users went on a witch hunt filling HBC twitter with complaints, calling head office and some also contacting news outlets trying to draw further scrutiny. I can admit that i was annoyed and tweeted them as well but, the whole thing was overboard, they were also ripping into each other in the thread consistently as well. All over this deal

Can def agree, they're a cutthroat and rabid bunch when it comes to deals. Does anyone remember the huge Hudson Bay debacle? They offered 60 percent off accidentally(I believe) and RFD went into a frenzy. Some members here got lucky as well but, most orders got cancelled (including mine) and RFD  users went on a witch hunt filling HBC twitter with complaints, calling head office and some also contacting news outlets trying to draw further scrutiny. I can admit that i was annoyed and tweeted them as well but, the whole thing was overboard, they were also ripping into each other in the thread consistently as well. All over this deal
+1 bro

I totally remember that.. I don't really check RFD that much but from what I see they are a ruthless bunch when it comes to deals... I like a good deal as much as the next cheapo but I'm not gonna take to internet forums and berate people over these things...

Ya dude. It always reaches that point. One of the recent ones was on Tumi luggage and bags when a deal was posted on Amazon.ca for 70% off of most of the stuff. They had deals like a 500$ carry on bag for $109 and checked luggage that was regularly over $1000 for like $350-400. Same thing as that Bay deal, Amazon claimed lack of stock and basically mass cancelled most orders. People were flipping out and contacting Amazon's customer service around the clock.

Like @Chin tai mentioned, we all like to score a great deal when we can, but all within reason. Most people don't realize that even when things are on deep discount, there's often a reason it is. Either last season's stock or sometimes even defective products. There's so many times as well that a deal won't be shared until when it's close to sold out because it was obvious the poster bought all the stock to re sell themselves. I'm not even going to act like I haven't done it but not in attempts to re sell, but rather reluctance to share a deal until your order has been fulfilled or was shipped.

Last edited:
@Chin tai    

@BlackChiney08

Yup, its frustrating to see a good deal get ruined but I wouldn't bother getting too heated about it or go out of my way to insult someone over it. It's usually just on to the next. Those RFD dudes though, entirely different breed 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom