Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone ever look at Kicksdeals Canada's page and find this guy unbearable? So biased towards Nike its ridiculous. Whoever is running the stateside account is no where near as annoying. 
yup and they give wrong info all the time... that's why I don't follow them

Well looks like I struck out yet again, maybe we'll get lucky with a restock on air max day 
ohwell.gif

I'm not gonna lie I hate Adidas too just because of how horribly they treat us Canadians but honestly, Nike isn't better in any way. They just don't bother me as much because I love Jordans. Anyway I need some sleep, congrats to all who hit, thanks to all the guys who were congratulating us, and I hope you guys still looking for a pair manage to get a restock soon. Have a goodnight everyone.

PS. Try Ubiq tomorrow morning at 10 guys. Good luck.

Last edited:

100x easier?  :lol:  ty for the laugh

Demand => Quantity will result to an L or a hard W

So no matter how much the stock is, as long as the demand is equal or higher than the stock, it will always be difficult to cop. No guaranteed easy cop for a hyped/popular shoe

Last edited:

Anyone ever look at Kicksdeals Canada's page and find this guy unbearable? So biased towards Nike its ridiculous. Whoever is running the stateside account is no where near as annoying. 
KDCa (which i'm sure is multiple people running the site, with one person being the "face" of the site) gets a cut/profit from all Nike sales through the links that they post that direct people to NDCa. I highly doubt Adidas is paying them the same profit, or even paying them at all. ADCa has such limited online stock for many of their hyped releases, it doesnt make business sense at all for them to hype adidas more over Nike.  The US site probably gets a good profit from ADC because they do get good online stock to push. KDCa makes more money for hyping Nike. In fact, i'm beginning to believe that KDCa gets even more profit for shilling Racers, the site pushes those hard. Their entire play is based on online sales, they don't really hype going into traditional brick and mortar stores.

From a business perspective, they run the twitter handle quite well. They like/respond EVERY post directed at them. And the whole idea of getting people to repost/send their purchase confirmation screenshots only pushes the FOMO attitude and gets people to want to buy kicks even more.

I'm wondering if my internet speed is causing me to miss out. I'm with Rogers ignite 30. Did a speed test at speedtest.net getting 36 Mbps download. Is that bad?

Demand => Quantity will result to an L or a hard W

So no matter how much the stock is, as long as the demand is equal or higher than the stock, it will always be difficult to cop. No guaranteed easy cop for a hyped/popular shoe

This.

And by stating it's "easier" to get a hyped release wlll cause people who were on the fence from even trying, to for sure go online and attempt to buy.

I'm a big sneaker head like the next guy on here but this is a business and I realize that. The entire sneaker world no matter how much you may think it's being driven by "fans" it's all being driven by business: resellers, YouTube views, twitter handles, long lines to get into the air max bus, etc etc.

talking about people taking L's here, lets not forget those holding a DS pair of 07 atmos AM1. more supply to quench demand will drop resale. even if you're not a reseller ten 16 yr old kids would have the same shoe as you on the block

we've seen this with jordans before

and yes internet speed has a lot to do with not being able to get a pair

Last edited:
KDCa (which i'm sure is multiple people running the site, with one person being the "face" of the site) gets a cut/profit from all Nike sales through the links that they post that direct people to NDCa. I highly doubt Adidas is paying them the same profit, or even paying them at all. ADCa has such limited online stock for many of their hyped releases, it doesnt make business sense at all for them to hype adidas more over Nike.  The US site probably gets a good profit from ADC because they do get good online stock to push. KDCa makes more money for hyping Nike. In fact, i'm beginning to believe that KDCa gets even more profit for shilling Racers, the site pushes those hard. Their entire play is based on online sales, they don't really hype going into traditional brick and mortar stores.

From a business perspective, they run the twitter handle quite well. They like/respond EVERY post directed at them. And the whole idea of getting people to repost/send their purchase confirmation screenshots only pushes the FOMO attitude and gets people to want to buy kicks even more.

No better way to summarize it. It's quite obvious for anyone who didn't realize this.

I got a W on 9 hrs of sleep last night!

More like time will wipe away this hype driven demand but it really does nothing drastic to the prices as only a handful of sellers online will crack, since supply is artificially limited from the manufacturer.

Really makes no sense when a shoe that carries no real premium materials or construction such as the AM1 is selling for so much, it isn't even a single iteration one colorway shoe like the 1300JP or Air Pressure.

I'm sure most of us have a fast enough connection that is more than Nike servers can handle.

did I Shoot myself in the foot trying to cope the atmos? I had chrome and incognito chrome open. my regular chrome finished loading and kept saying out of stock so I Refreshed. After a couple of refreshes I received the access denied and was unable to view the page until I had cleared cookies + cache. This went on throughout t he entire night 

I'm wondering if my internet speed is causing me to miss out. I'm with Rogers ignite 30. Did a speed test at speedtest.net getting 36 Mbps download. Is that bad?
That's pretty slow man. I mean I use a 1000 MBps connection but at the very least I used to have a 250 MBps connection. Speed shouldn't matter for these drops though since it's just a queue system but I guess you never know. 

did I Shoot myself in the foot trying to cope the atmos? I had chrome and incognito chrome open. my regular chrome finished loading and kept saying out of stock so I Refreshed. After a couple of refreshes I received the access denied and was unable to view the page until I had cleared cookies + cache. This went on throughout t he entire night 
No you didn't screw up at all. Last night was a very quick sell out compared to most. Last time I've seen something sell out like that was when the SF Air Forces dropped. 

No you didn't screw up at all. Last night was a very quick sell out compared to most. Last time I've seen something sell out like that was when the SF Air Forces dropped. 
man that sucks. wasn't able to get the shoes 10 years ago, wasan't able to get the shoes last night. hurts my soul tbh

I hate to admin this but I'll be paying resale for this Atmos but I'll wait until the smoke clears.

Prices will be crazy high for now but it will settle down to a more acceptable amount

I hate it but it is what it is.

I just hate that Nike just made a shoe that won VOTE BACK too hard to obtain. They should have just mass produced this and all the reseller hype would have died down and only those who wanted it would easily copped a pair or two :smh:

man that sucks. wasn't able to get the shoes 10 years ago, wasan't able to get the shoes last night. hurts my soul tbh
enter the queue at ubiqlife.com right now. I'm not going to lie your chances are less than slim but who knows. 

Back
Top Bottom