Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I walked by about half an hour before they opened up and already an hour's worth of people lining up, I think at least 20 peeps. Didn't bother to line up again.
hey it wasn't too bad, i just got back and it took me about a 20mins to get into the bus... i didn't win anything but a pin but still good to check out.  confirmed though, if you wait more than 30mins this feels like a bust

do you guys think Royal 1 will be a massive GR? Some guy in TSG is selling pairs from Yorkdale apparently for $600 each

Nordstrom has size 7  y-3 pure boost all white and 11.5 for retail price please tell them tyler sent you or they wont bring it out 
Wow, big props for holding it for those who truly want a pair. Not a fan of the shoe myself, but I know they're going for a pretty penny resell wise.

Last edited:
do you guys think Royal 1 will be a massive GR? Some guy in TSG is selling pairs from Yorkdale apparently for $600 each
Probably the same as the Banned 1s last year, a limited GR. They'll probably resell for $400-$450 and $500 the first couple weeks.

Quick question for anyone who frequents any of the champs stores. Saw this raptors warm up jacket, but it's $250 which is quite a bit more than I'd be willing to pay. Is my only chance of getting this for a discount waiting for it to hit clearance? They don't seem to offer many discounts other than that and the odd buy one get one 50 off. Seen this slightly cheaper on eBay, but not by much.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDCa for the ATMOS AMs?
If you actually chat with the representative, it might've already shipped and they can provide you with the canada post shipping.

I ordered a few tech fleece items and waited a week and still said prepared to ship, but when I messaged them in nikechat, the guy provided me with the shipping. 

I played it really friendly and told them i love their products and was looking to buy a few more items.. and asked if they can give me a coupon. the rep ended up giving me a 10% discount code good for 6 months. 

Hope this helps

If you actually chat with the representative, it might've already shipped and they can provide you with the canada post shipping.

I ordered a few tech fleece items and waited a week and still said prepared to ship, but when I messaged them in nikechat, the guy provided me with the shipping. 

I played it really friendly and told them i love their products and was looking to buy a few more items.. and asked if they can give me a coupon. the rep ended up giving me a 10% discount code good for 6 months. 

Hope this helps
Thanks. Repped. Order shipped. Was also able to get that 10% off.

Hope this helps
Just got the notification. Thanks!

Quick question for anyone who frequents any of the champs stores. Saw this raptors warm up jacket, but it's $250 which is quite a bit more than I'd be willing to pay. Is my only chance of getting this for a discount waiting for it to hit clearance? They don't seem to offer many discounts other than that and the odd buy one get one 50 off. Seen this slightly cheaper on eBay, but not by much.

If you're patient and don't need it this season or for the playoffs I'd suggest waiting for M&N's Father's Day sale in June. Warmups are usually allowed during their sales, I believe it was 30% off last year.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/1995-96-authentic-warm-up-jacket-toronto-raptors-343-6056

Or if you're really patient, wait until M&N's Black Friday sale and get it at 40% off. Also check the M&N thread, there's sales that pop-up every few weeks by retailers that also carry M&N product. $250 for that warm-up is ridiculous. I paid under $90 u.s. for both my Raps and Bulls ones a few years back.

Last edited:
I have a pair of the black,white and volt racers in a size 9. Another member grabbed them for me but they ended up being too small. I gave him $100, just looking to get my money back.

Last edited:
If you're patient and don't need it this season or for the playoffs I'd suggest waiting for M&N's Father's Day sale in June. Warmups are usually allowed during their sales, I believe it was 30% off last year.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/1995-96-authentic-warm-up-jacket-toronto-raptors-343-6056

Or if you're really patient, wait until M&N's Black Friday sale and get it at 40% off. Also check the M&N thread, there's sales that pop-up every few weeks by retailers that also carry M&N product. $250 for that warm-up is ridiculous. I paid under $90 u.s. for both my Raps and Bulls ones a few years back.
So is it safe to assume that most, if not all, of the deals posted in that thread will be for U.S shoppers unless I want to be hit with duties, shipping, etc? Or can I find some Canadian deals on there too? 

Speaking of deals...I'm looking for a Toronto Huskies hat (preferably snap/strapback or fitted), has anyone seen any available near Vaughan Mills area or anywhere at all? 

Thanks

So is it safe to assume that most, if not all, of the deals posted in that thread will be for U.S shoppers unless I want to be hit with duties, shipping, etc? Or can I find some Canadian deals on there too?

U.S. deals. There's barely any M&N retailers in Canada.

Zebras for $1 via Frenzy

Similar concept to Adidas Confirmed and Footsites reservation app...need to be in the "zone"

Too bad I'm not on iOS...lucky for those who are

Good luck NT fam

Knowing everyone's luck...it will be illistic illistic who'll win :evil:

Last edited:
Zebras for $1 via Frenzy

Similar concept to Adidas Confirmed and Footsites reservation app...need to be in the "zone"

Too bad I'm not on iOS...lucky for those who are

Good luck NT fam

Knowing everyone's luck...it will be illistic illistic who'll win :evil:

lol nah, struck on out Masters and Atmos. Resell is Life.

Do they sell the Toronto Huskies shorts anywhere?

Have there been any sneak peaks into what the new, Nike-supplied jerseys will look like next year for the Raptors? I've only seen the Sixers jerseys with the Nike/Stubhub logos on them.

Do they sell the Toronto Huskies shorts anywhere?

Have there been any sneak peaks into what the new, Nike-supplied jerseys will look like next year for the Raptors? I've only seen the Sixers jerseys with the Nike/Stubhub logos on them.
think it's only been the Sixers and Celtics who've revealed the 2018 jerseys

Didn't realize they do those sales, so I appreciate the feedback on that. The times I've tried to check out items at m&n .com it seems they come full force with the duties and brokerage, but at least you pay it all up front. 90 bucks usd is pretty fair for these, but 280 with tax is pretty obscene imo.

Speaking of deals...I'm looking for a Toronto Huskies hat (preferably snap/strapback or fitted), has anyone seen any available near Vaughan Mills area or anywhere at all? 

Thanks

I saw two types of strap back huskies hats at Champs Fairview yesterday. I think both were tan colour. I'm sure champs vm would carry the same.

Back
Top Bottom