Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

True! Doesn't matter anyways. The seller just messaged me and they're backing out of the deal for a higher bid.....Pretty annoying.
I love Ultra Boosts, but I personally can't justify spending anything over $400 on them. They just wear far too quickly to be spending huge amounts of money on them.

Last edited:

I love Ultra Boosts, but I personally can't justify spending anything over $400 on them. They just wear far too quickly to be spending huge amounts of money on them.
I completely agree! Deal was for $400 so paying an additional $70 above retail to flex and break necks is worth it for me. At least ultra boosts are comfortable and I'm not buying a pair of AM1s haha

Plus I'm a new dad and I love to stunt at malls pushing my son in the stroller 
laugh.gif

Don't these retail chains love to push old stock for grand openings? If they do sell old stock, I hope they do a raffle or something... Ain't nobody got time to queue for a week.

That's what new stores, re-opened stores have been doing for over a decade now. And like someone said, I doubt they'll do raffles. They want to generate hype.

Last edited:
FYI, for whoever was looking for huskies shorts i think SportChek has them at Eaton Centre.  I saw a pair of NBA shorts right beside the huskies jersey but didn't see any logos or pricetag.

i like the huskies jersey from the bosh days better. that blue 'huskies' font was fun and appealing. The new one is boring
Will cop the shorts if a decent deal though

I really want try out those recent EQT 93/17, but theres too many kicks on my radar to pay resell for them.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Footaction will have some Royal 1s when they open, not that it'll be easy to grab even if they do. I won't be in town for the Royal 1 release date, hopefully I can grab a pair.

I really want try out those recent EQT 93/17, but theres too many kicks on my radar to pay resell for them.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Footaction will have some Royal 1s when they open, not that it'll be easy to grab even if they do. I won't be in town for the Royal 1 release date, hopefully I can grab a pair.

Since it's pretty much being run/connected to FL Canada I see them doing the same thing as the JB store opening last year, roliing out a new drop daily. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Just keep an eye on Kijiji/FB groups and you should be able to pick them up for retail or very close to it in a week or two if you really want them. There's too many clueless wannabe resellers who think they can flip anything boost/NMD when that's clearly not the case. Just look at Kijiji - it's littered with DS pairs of UB for $300 and less.

Just keep an eye on Kijiji/FB groups and you should be able to pick them up for retail or very close to it in a week or two if you really want them. There's too many clueless wannabe resellers who think they can flip anything boost/NMD when that's clearly not the case. Just look at Kijiji - it's littered with DS pairs of UB for $300 and less.

Yup. :lol:

I went to VM an hour ago and did not see any of those tech pants. Maybe they will restock tomorrow but I asked an associate there and he couldn't find it as well, said it might be all sold out.

I always wonder what the percentage of fakes are amongst those littered on kijiji. try telling an AAA pair apart when you dont have an authentic pair next to you [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Last edited:
I always wonder what the percentage of fakes are amongst those littered on kijiji. try telling an AAA pair apart when you dont have an authentic pair next to you [emoji]128558[/emoji]
Yah there is quite a bit in my opinion.......had to walk away from a trade about 2 weeks ago cause I bought my authentic pair with me to compare.....if I didn't have it, would of been tough.

Talking about the V2s.....and there is subtle differences...

How credible is Essential Toronto when it comes to authenticating Yeezys? I'm seeing people win the pairs they won of their Keymasters, so I was just wondering...

Quick question for anyone who frequents any of the champs stores. Saw this raptors warm up jacket, but it's $250 which is quite a bit more than I'd be willing to pay. Is my only chance of getting this for a discount waiting for it to hit clearance? They don't seem to offer many discounts other than that and the odd buy one get one 50 off. Seen this slightly cheaper on eBay, but not by much.

Lids.com has this in stock and there's a 30% off code going on right now (lidsfan). Probably the best deal you'll get if you want it now. Obviously this is off the U.S. site you'll have to figure out a way around avoiding the duties etc.

Yah there is quite a bit in my opinion.......had to walk away from a trade about 2 weeks ago cause I bought my authentic pair with me to compare.....if I didn't have it, would of been tough.

Talking about the V2s.....and there is subtle differences...

Case and point. this new breed of "knit" shoe construction makes telling fakes apart even harder. even authentics have variations between each pair .

Lids.com has this in stock and there's a 30% off code going on right now (lidsfan). Probably the best deal you'll get if you want it now. Obviously this is off the U.S. site you'll have to figure out a way around avoiding the duties etc.

code works for .ca too

How credible is Essential Toronto when it comes to authenticating Yeezys? I'm seeing people win the pairs they won of their Keymasters, so I was just wondering...

pretty sure they dont mess with fakes. my theory is that these guys have connections and sell AAA on aliexpress and money they make is to buy your shoes/hype stuff and resell it at an even higher price :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom