Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was heading there tomorrow to exchange my 11.5 for a 12....Hope I don't have to deal with this garbage

Hopefully not man, I gave them the benefit of the doubt until it was so obvious something was fishy. Hope you get your exchange bro

Funny you mention this bro this literally just happened to me. I happened to see an employee bring out a full size run plus of the black OG Barkley 180s. I figured ok, they're going to put them out so I'll be patient but they were kinda just stacked in a corner so after looking around a bit I happened to come across scattered size 9 and 8 but that's it.

I asked another employee what the deal was and that I just saw a whole bunch. He told me that they're probably processing it to be out out so I stuck around for a bit but decided ok I'll come back. So I come back after about 15 minutes and nothing on the wall despite me seeing three size 12 boxes and a few 11. I asked him about it and he told me he'd look in the back. After an eternity he returned with a size 12 but my friend suggested trying them on and good thing he did because they happened to be a size 10 in a 12 box.

I told him and he said he'd check again and after another eternity he came back saying all they had was size 10 and under in the back. So, I straight up told him that I saw three boxes of 12 and some 11 just a little while ago. When I said that I could tell something was up because his facial expression was kinda like he had been found out. he reluctantly agrees to check again and again, after another eternity emerges with a "you found me out" half grin on his face with a 12.

This has never happened to me before but the shadiness was real as hell. Felt like I had to jump through hoops asking multiple employees who disappeared. Sucks because any time anything good pops up it's just means it's going to be that much harder to grab and this isn't even taking into account resellers who clean certain shoes out, smh.

That's my rant, the whole thing prob took a bit over an hour just to get the damn shoe.

Ended up being 79 something with tax with 30 off,pretty good deal imo. Hash wall still at 30 off but nothing really of note, didn't bother checking clothes. There may be some scattered sizes left tomorrow but I wouldn't bother checking unless you're already going there.

You sir have patience :smokin

Funny you mention this bro this literally just happened to me. I happened to see an employee bring out a full size run plus of the black OG Barkley 180s. I figured ok, they're going to put them out so I'll be patient but they were kinda just stacked in a corner so after looking around a bit I happened to come across scattered size 9 and 8 but that's it.

I asked another employee what the deal was and that I just saw a whole bunch. He told me that they're probably processing it to be out out so I stuck around for a bit but decided ok I'll come back. So I come back after about 15 minutes and nothing on the wall despite me seeing three size 12 boxes and a few 11. I asked him about it and he told me he'd look in the back. After an eternity he returned with a size 12 but my friend suggested trying them on and good thing he did because they happened to be a size 10 in a 12 box.

I told him and he said he'd check again and after another eternity he came back saying all they had was size 10 and under in the back. So, I straight up told him that I saw three boxes of 12 and some 11 just a little while ago. When I said that I could tell something was up because his facial expression was kinda like he had been found out. he reluctantly agrees to check again and again, after another eternity emerges with a "you found me out" half grin on his face with a 12.

This has never happened to me before but the shadiness was real as hell. Felt like I had to jump through hoops asking multiple employees who disappeared. Sucks because any time anything good pops up it's just means it's going to be that much harder to grab and this isn't even taking into account resellers who clean certain shoes out, smh.

That's my rant, the whole thing prob took a bit over an hour just to get the damn shoe.

Ended up being 79 something with tax with 30 off,pretty good deal imo. Hash wall still at 30 off but nothing really of note, didn't bother checking clothes. There may be some scattered sizes left tomorrow but I wouldn't bother checking unless you're already going there.

They're shady for sure. I once put a tote bag on hold, in person. I saw the person at the cash put a tag with my name on it, and said to pick it up the next day. Next day comes, and nothing was on hold in my name.

They're shady for sure. I once put a tote bag on hold, in person. I saw the person at the cash put a tag with my name on it, and said to pick it up the next day. Next day comes, and nothing was on hold in my name.

Damn shame, never had issues a few years ago but I guess everything changes eventually, usually for the worse

Thanks for sharing this. I just ordered and it stacked my lids club discount, as well as the lidsfan code. Came out to 92 usd tax in. I have to get it from Niagara Falls, but it's definitely worth it considerijg that's about $160 cheaper than buying here. Thanks again man.

Glad to help. When you mentioned the $250 retail here I almost threw up...it made no sense. If I have packages incoming I go to my U.S. addy once a month, it's worth the savings. A re-shipping service is also good if you're not in the GTA. Usually a small cheap fee to get a package sent to you.

I've heard of Livestock backdooring ever since this store first came about.

So is Vapormax a GR come this Sunday?

And BTW does anyone know if Groovy has re-opened with the reno?

Last edited:
I've heard of Livestock backdooring ever since this store first came about.

So is Vapormax a GR come this Sunday?

And BTW does anyone know if Groovy has re-opened with the reno?

groovy's reno was done a month or so ago. they were still figuring out placement of products in new set up. it feels a helluva lot bigger & more upscale but lost that "hole in da wall" charm.

Damn shame, never had issues a few years ago but I guess everything changes eventually, usually for the worse
Ya maybe they're doing this with the tech knit pants that @avernon08 claims to have bought there. I was told they didn't have them at all either but OP hasn't posted since the initial post though...

I'm planning on going to livestock roncesvalle in the afternoon. Is it easy to find parking near the store? Never been there before

Goodfoot days .... good days of sneaker collecting

For Nikes yes it was G'.

For Tigers and adidas originals it was groovy for me since the staff knew a lot about the products they were selling.

Nowadays the people working at these hypebeast stores are only good for cashing out at the counter.

Last edited:
I'm planning on going to livestock roncesvalle in the afternoon. Is it easy to find parking near the store? Never been there before

You can either parallel park along the street or park at the complex where Kaltire is and just walk down it's not that far.

similar thing happened to me with holding Ultra boost from sportchek leaside. their website said leaside locations had a size 10 available so I Called them and said they'd do a 24 hour hold on my name. I go to the store and the employees said they can't find my name for size 10 and says some dude pre ordered  them yesterday under a diff name and picked them up earlier. seriously pissed me off seeing as I went all the way to leaside sportchek for no reason. but I guess karma comes and goes since I was able to pick up yeezys for retail 2-3 weeks later 

Back
Top Bottom