Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I still can't believe I missed out on bred 1s, spent over 9 hours on release day and got nothing and some people could get multiple pairs easily... So hopefully I can get an extra pair of royals and trade for breds T_T
I'm sure there will be people out there willing to make that trade.  Sounds reasonable.

20iz478.png

Huas are going to be eating with all those pairs capsule are about to backdoor to them. I wonder how much over retail they're offering capsule?

Last edited:
I still can't believe I missed out on bred 1s, spent over 9 hours on release day and got nothing and some people could get multiple pairs easily... So hopefully I can get an extra pair of royals and trade for breds T_T
If you need a pair of the Bred/Banned and score a pair of Royals lmk, I'd be willing to do the swap granted they're a 9.5

Would try for the royals to trade for the space jams but ndc releases are 3am now so I'll pass

"both the red and pure plat are men and women's releases.  however I've only seen the red colourway at the Nike Running store in EC.  Footlocker only appears to carry the Pure Plat cw.  I haven't seen any of the triple black cq but i know that's a NikeLab release so if they don't have them at Capsule/Livestock you're gonna have to try online."

thank you @CHU416

Last edited:
Would try for the royals to trade for the space jams but ndc releases are 3am now so I'll pass

You missed the Space Jam restock at FootLocker.ca over the weekend?

Pretty easy carting too. Whether they're gonna end up being cancelled is another story though...

Last edited:
You missed the Space Jam restock at FootLocker.ca over the weekend?

Pretty easy carting too. Whether they're gonna end up being cancelled is another story though...

I think KDCa said that FL.ca started cancelling SJ orders from last weekend

Okay I signed up for four Royal 1 raffles just to test it out.

So when does FTL usually start to call for raffle winners? How about LS?

Sorry I'm a n00b when it comes to raffles lol!

BTW I asked At Eaze when their STC store is re-opening and they are thinking May to June.

Last edited:

BTW I asked At Eaze when their STC store is re-opening and they are thinking May to June.
Depends on the FtL store. LS will probably be Friday.

so i signed up at FTL and put a * by my name

let's see if it works
LOL! I thought about that but I didn't see any stars on the list.

I did my best penmanship so let's see if that'll work. Seriously I couldn't even legibly read some of those rows.

Last edited:
so i signed up at FTL and put a * by my name

let's see if it works

You should have checked other pages...it's bigger than an *

I think LS will be Saturday calls with Sunday pick-up

Last edited:

LOL! I thought about that but I didn't see any stars on the list.

I did my best penmanship so let's see if that'll work. Seriously I couldn't even legibly read some of those rows.
I rarely win with raffles so i thought this MIGHT help my chances but im sure the sales clerk saw it and scratched it out when i left the store

Did you sign up for a size 10 at YD?  Name above mine had a * lol....
Nah, I'm a 9.5
You should have checked other pages...it's bigger than an *
I tried to be subtle with it

LMAO y'all just watch. Lurkers will try this "trick" and all names from here on out will have the *

Has anyone ordered off Size.co.uk? What shipping method do they use? And if so, have you been charged duties and taxes?

Last edited:

Has anyone ordered off Size.co.uk? What shipping method do they use? And if so, have you been charged duties and taxes?
think this was touched upon before and if i remember correctly it was 50/50.  I've purchased from Size and never got hit w duties (back in 2011) but i think there were some on here who have been hit before.  They may have changed carriers too since 2011

think this was touched upon before and if i remember correctly it was 50/50.  I've purchased from Size and never got hit w duties (back in 2011) but i think there were some on here who have been hit before.  They may have changed carriers too since 2011
Repped. Gonna speak with their live chat tomorrow.

Repped. Gonna speak with their live chat tomorrow.
they're pretty good from my past experience but i haven't bought from them in a while so things may have changed.  I still remember they'd have pretty good sales and when the dollar was strong they were a go to of mine to grab kicks sold out here.  I think I was able to grab the black cement 3s on sale from this place for 180 CAD shipped i think

Back
Top Bottom