Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That makes sense. Boutiques didn't get a lot either. I believe LS got the most and even that's not a lot per se. HOH and YD got the most FL wise.
Without getting into specifics, do you know if they're more or less limited than last year's bred 1 release?

Yup, as always lol.
Catch me at YYZ...
roll.gif

they straight up told you they didn't have a lot or just speculation?

i signed up there also so just curious on how many FSR's they got
Sherway FTL employee told me they were making calls starting @ 3-4pm today when I was there last night. Based on morning release traffic I've experienced I doubt they get as many pairs as Square One FTL which says they are making their raffle calls tonight and tomorrow night.

If I take an L on the 5 raffles I signed-up for and the Nike.ca release @ 3am I'm gonna try to cop from a US site or SNKRS app. I'm afraid to lineup for these ... I might lose my mind and start hulk-smashing all the lawn chairs on Yonge St or choke-out one of these 12 year-old kids rocking Yeezys 4 sizes too big for them when they try to finesse the line (that's too much Twitter and YouTube exposure for me). I will lineup for the Bred IVs or Concord XIs ... so apologies in advance for those releases ;-)

Looks like there was a fire down at Livestock. Adrift was apparently affected as well so here's to hoping the damage isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom