Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol the guys a joke. I was wondering why there was so much hate for KDC in here originally but I get it now, had to unfollow yesterday. I realize he had to go off the information he had available to him from Nike but I hate the way he was hyping the whole release and making it sound like it was so going to be so easy, then during the release just kind of casually tells people, "sold out, we're ******". Makes jokes about leaving the country, puts out an announcement making it seem like he has some sort of pull with Nike and that he was going to fight for the re-release, clearly stating that the release was much bigger than the OVO's so they would NOT be able to just sweep it under the rug. Then when Nike does sweep it all under the rug, he deletes his prior posts, and just doesn't even mention the Royals on his Twitter and pretends it doesn't even happen. He just handled the whole situation poorly in my opinion.
I think KDC is good for restock info and keeping people updated on the release ahead.  But in terms of stock size and all that other noise - it is best to just take it at face value.

Lesson learn is if you really want the shoe and can make it out to the mall - just head out and try to cop there.  Online is very hit or miss

Maybe the NT member @Cao??? who works with him should tell him that he shouldn't be deleting his older posts.

Keeping or deleting the tweets results in the same thing...your integrity is questioned. It's better to keep wrong posts than delete them since now you're a guy who can't be trusted. Someone who tries to sweep something wrong.

They should re-brand to KFCa... Kicks Fail Canada

Last edited:
Maybe the NT member @Cao??? who works with him should tell him that he shouldn't be deleting his older posts.

Keeping or deleting the tweets results in the same thing...your integrity is questioned. It's better to keep wrong posts than delete them since now you're a guy who can't be trusted. Someone who tries to sweep something wrong.

They should re-brand to KFCa... Kicks Fail Canada
Was really hoping there was an explanation or a wider announcement then just a deleted post. 

maybe there is a contractual obligation between KDC and Nike that he can't do that......who knows.....

But at this rate, just take his announcements for a grain of salt ...... just have to make your own decisions weather to believe or not.

so the Royal 1 was pretty much a repeat of black toe 1 on Nike.ca
Pretty much, except Nike actually removed the product page this time. Dudes were still able to get through on the Black Toes to the point where they sold out.

Last edited:
does foot locker put shoes on hold or not?

I called em to put it on hold and when I got there they had no idea what I was talking about. Got the shoes though. This was the STC location.

I want to hold a pair of shoes at HOH yonge for Friday.
Thanks

does foot locker put shoes on hold or not?

I called em to put it on hold and when I got there they had no idea what I was talking about. Got the shoes though. This was the STC location.

I want to hold a pair of shoes at HOH yonge for Friday.
Thanks
really depends what you're looking to hold and who you speak to.  They will hold shoes for regulars most of the time but not for hyped releases unless you're in the "inner circle"

what were you looking to hold for Friday?

I know this isn't footwear, and maybe nobody cares, but Stussy TO is opening back up again. Looks like it might be on Spadina close to Chinatown.

I'll always have a soft spot for the store since it reminds me of the days of yesteryear when they were on top of Gdft and Nomad.

Last edited:

I know this isn't footwear, and maybe nobody cares, but Stussy TO is opening back up again. Looks like it might be on Spadina close to Chinatown.

I'll always have a soft spot for the store since it reminds me of the days of yesteryear when they were on top of Gdft and Nomad.
I used to go to that Stussy store on the corner of Richmond and Spadina when I first started coming to Canada. Guess I shopped at Gdft then although I didn't know it until now. Glad to hear they're opening up again.

really depends what you're looking to hold and who you speak to.  They will hold shoes for regulars most of the time but not for hyped releases unless you're in the "inner circle"

what were you looking to hold for Friday?

kyrie 3 duke. I need to try them on in store so I didn't order online

Info on stusy reopening? I miss the old location that shared with ransom, such a sick store
I follow them on Instagram and they teased some of the set up/construction. First post on the account ever since they closed the Ossington location.

kyrie 3 duke. I need to try them on in store so I didn't order online
ah i see...  yea give them a shout, they may hold you a pair cause i don't think those are selling out.  Good thing is that there are so many other stores wn walking distance if they don't have a pair you'll likely find one at the other shops

according to ftl.ca though, only the hoh yonge has size 9. But yeah i'll call and I should get a pair thanks

Reopens this weekend in Chinatown (Spadina/Dundas). Not sure if it's open to the public but there's an pre-opening event this Friday. Probably will be announced on their account in a day or so.

Reopens this weekend in Chinatown (Spadina/Dundas). Not sure if it's open to the public but there's an pre-opening event this Friday. Probably will be announced on their account in a day or so.
Interesting. Will keep my eyes peeled. I'm guess the north east corner where it used to be RBC? Can't really think of any other spaces in the area.

Back
Top Bottom