Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

sale is still goin on at c-apsule? wow they really wanna get rid of all the stock.

but yea North Trooper... does this store actually open? or did it actually open yet...

yeah, north trooper has been open before. i dropped by the first day the capsule sale started.

went by lileo today for the first time in hope of finding some staple tees. they had one style but none of the 10th anniversary stuff was there

a lot of stuff was 50% off, including all alife gear. they had the alife x canada goose there for $890 (sticker price) for anyone who missed out at ransom

also had 3 pairs of the alife ballouts. one pair of orange in size 9 and two pairs of white ones. im guessing these were excluded from the sale since they were in some special case.

they had some evisus, nudies, levis, apcs (not on sale racks)
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Quote:
You know which Alife shirts they had on sale?
alife_cushion_a.jpg
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Anyone know what's open on Labour Day Monday?
Vaughan Mills says it's open fron 10am to 7pm.

Coming down from MTL this friday, and prob gonna spend a whole day at Niagara, then the next at Wonderland. So it leaves me with half of Monday to shop, before I have to drive home.

I'm just going to Niagara Falls this weekend. Theres no point in spending only 1-2 days in the US when the maximum you can bring back is $40.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Anyone know if there is a Levi's Outlet/Store out in the Niagara outlet region?
Or better yet, a place in TO that sells them slightly below most spots. Looking for the classic 501. Been asked before I know, but please help me out.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

^ Have you been to Cookstown? I believe there's a LEVI's outlet there...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

IIRC there's a Levi's Outlet in Cookstown, Niagara/Lundy's Lane Outlets, and Dixie Mall
formerly shoeWUfreak

Thanks for the tip on the Levi's spots.

Got any ideas where I can pick up some Nike in soles, lol? Or even a recommendation on one for any past users? The top layer (lining?) is beginning to peel off in my VC 3s giving me blisters. And yes, I have bothered to buy other shoes, but I like em and everything is still in tact.

Much appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

TheAbove, there's a Levi's outlet next to the Nike outlet near Niagara. Not sure if that's the same one he mentioned before.

theabove, im guessing your 8-8.5 in VC 3s?

I have a size 10 (all black) and want to get rid of my pair, worn them less than 5 times and never balled in them if anyone cares.

yea i hated that about my vcIII's, the top layer came off it freaking sucks. I didn't have the guts to send it back to Nike for a "minor" flaw. I had to stop ballin in them... too much friction..

the 13 buck customs on 20 dollar package. Definitely unappreciated... i just got a package from PYS and they were awesome. I got no duties to pay but i did have a minor 13 dollars to pay for some shipping on the canadian side of the border.

To the guy with the insole problem...I highly recommend those gel type insoles @ shoppers...or better yet get a custom one that you can claim from insurance (if you have)

Stopped by Vaughn Mills mall today; AF1 supremes are on sale for $ 132.99. Decent size runs in Sheeds, Malones, Natt, and the old 6 laser af1s. Few sizes left in the Kobe joints as well. AM1 beast pack in various sizes for $ 79.99

I was at the Niagara Nike Outlets yesterday and they have those AF1s also, but they have an abundant size run. They have the Rasheeds, Kobes, LeBrons (which I got), Malone & Natt.

They also have a lot of 2K5s on the back wall. Not alot of great stuff, but it's alright.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

^^^ niagara had pretty much a full size run on the kobes, wilkes, lebrons, and sheeds. $189 plus 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom