Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm 195#, 42R in most suits and 6'2" tall, a large in RC fits me fine. Can you ask her if there's still Gazelles left and what's the prices like? Any larges left in anything?

I'm 5'10", 165lbs and Nike/Adidas hoodies I'm a S which fits slim but M would be a bit loose not baggy though. For pants, it's different, I have 2 adidas and 1 is S and 1 is M and on Nike Tech Fleece, I'm a M on pants but S in shorts

I'll ask her

heard they fit half size big

I really don't think it's that serious as some make it out to be. The only difference in my opinion is that the material is different so it stretches much more. Length wise comparing with my 9.5 1.0 OGs, they are the same length wise. I went TTS on my pair of 3.0s and they are fine. If you want that snug fit like the 1.0s though you should go half a size down.

Last edited:
I'm 5'10", 165lbs and Nike/Adidas hoodies I'm a S which fits slim but M would be a bit loose not baggy though. For pants, it's different, I have 2 adidas and 1 is S and 1 is M and on Nike Tech Fleece, I'm a M on pants but S in shorts

I'll ask her

The thing is you can probably shrink them in the dryer if it's too big so there's that. Thanks!

heard they fit half size big

I really don't think it's that serious as some make it out to be. The only difference in my opinion is that the material is different so it stretches much more. Length wise comparing with my 9.5 1.0 OGs, they are the same length wise. I went TTS on my pair of 3.0s and they are fine. If you want that snug fit like the 1.0s though you should go half a size down.

Thanks. I don't mind if it's half a size big.. the worst is when they are half a size small!

In other news, it looks like Livestock Instagram is getting spammed with "Backdoor" comments!! I'm glad people are using social media and tools at their disposal to create the awareness.

I remember Athlete's World promoting the XVII when it first came out, with the metal case and CD that came with it. First Jordan I ever bought, albeit it was on sale at an outlet in New Jersey lol, $300 back then was insane, still is today.
I was in college when those came out. There was no way I was gonna pay retail for those so I got a plug and ended up getting them for 150, which was a huge steal at the time. I wore them a lot but still kept them in good condition. Ended up selling them last year with the case and unopened CD-ROM LOL

Anyone remember the Athletes World outlet they used to have on King/Peter St. back in the day? The 17's ended up at this outlet for 149.99 a few months after release. The old Cookstown Nike outlet had the White/Red ones for 189.99

The good old days of sneaker hunting....where you search to add to the collection or just to rock the shoe. Not to buy to flip for a quick profit or to stunt on IG/Social Media.

Last edited:
Anyone who is at the RC/w+h sale, have they brought out more items in Medium sizes or is it whatever's left

Just left the RC sale, couldn't find much. They had a bunch of those all-star east hats for 25$.

Last edited:
stopped by the RC factory sale today decent selection if your a small, picked up a olive hoody (bare olive left lol), and the w+h adidas collab hoody (which i got for 65$? somehow lol)

Quality is great on both pickups, glad I made the trip

Hadn't ever really had interest in NMDs, but after trying on a pair of the NMD R2 Navy yesterday, I'm kinda coming around to them. Are they worth the $220 price tag? Trying to decide whether to go with them or the RC x Adidas Alphabounce.

Last edited:

Hadn't ever really had interest in NMDs, but after trying on a pair of the NMD R2 Navy yesterday, I'm kinda coming around to them. Are they worth the $220 price tag? Trying to decide whether to go with them or the RC x Adidas Alphabounce.
I would go with the NMD R2s ANY DAY over the Alphabounce. Not taking anything away from the Alphabounce but Boost is greater than that and far more comfortable. The Alphabounce is pretty stiff and I've seen recent videos compare it to the feel of the new Nike Vapormax. So a stiffer but still shock absorbent kind of hard foam (not exactly sure what it is).

I would go with the NMD R2s ANY DAY over the Alphabounce. Not taking anything away from the Alphabounce but Boost is greater than that and far more comfortable. The Alphabounce is pretty stiff and I've seen recent videos compare it to the feel of the new Nike Vapormax. So a stiffer but still shock absorbent kind of hard foam (not exactly sure what it is).
For general running the Alphabounce midsole could potentially be a much more responsive ride. NMD is really a casual walking shoe at best (I have the NMD R1).

Last edited:
Hah, yeah, neither the NMD or Alphabounce are equipped for any kind of running--and could actually result in pretty bad foot issues if someone were to try it. I'm moreso interested in just picking up some new sneakers for the summer--was in a good place with my collection, but started getting the itch to get something new. While I like the NMD 2 a lot, I'm just a little on the fence about the price tag. I picked up a pair of Alphabounce at launch, and while I liked it a lot, the cow was just a little too loud for me.

Hah, yeah, neither the NMD or Alphabounce are equipped for any kind of running--and could actually result in pretty bad foot issues if someone were to try it. I'm moreso interested in just picking up some new sneakers for the summer--was in a good place with my collection, but started getting the itch to get something new. While I like the NMD 2 a lot, I'm just a little on the fence about the price tag. I picked up a pair of Alphabounce at launch, and while I liked it a lot, the cow was just a little too loud for me.
Depends on the aesthetic you are interested in adding. I share your opinion though in that, you can add like 20$ more and get Ultra Boost. Your call though and I know the kind of cult following the NMDs have had now. I just don't really care for them personally. My dilemma is that I get that itch every like week to two weeks lmao.

Last edited:
Anyone else picking up the 97s this week?  I'm hoping they wont be crazy limited and will drop at most footlockers.

Back
Top Bottom