Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yes...we have them instock already but are waiting for an approval to launch them
stussy court force lows in white should launch this weekend at the Toronto store
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

so I can just print out that over the rainbow coupon and I can go anytime this week before July 13 and still get 50% off?
^^^that one is the presale acess pass?

god dammit now you tell me the hair wovens and the stussy cfs are coming out, can someone give me a job
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

anyone know how much true religions or 7 forallmankind jeans run at over the rainbow without the 50% off?

Sean loves shoes...you already have the hat for the stussy cf's too.....it was meant to be

We'll most likely be doing a lottery situation for the stussys since I imagine a lot of people will show up and we want to keep it fair. I'll keep you guys posted with all details on the releases and once we finalize it you'll see that on the website.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

went to OVER THE RAINBOW today for their sale. kinda got bummed since there were no more true religions or paper denim and cloth left that were on sale but i still managed to copp a pair of 7's. they still have true religions a paper denims but werent included in their sale so they were set as regular price.

for the guys:
they had a bunch of 7 for all of mankind and A pockets
deisel jeans
a few pairs of levis that are limited edition
g-star

thats about all i can recall. the sale also includes other clothing such as shirts, hoodies, shoes etc. so basically anything that was labeled 30% off was elegible for the 50% off coupon.

as for the women, there was way more of a selection of clothing and denim on sale for women compared to the mens section.
from what i recall my girl told me she saw:
seven for all of mankind
a few pairs of rock and republic
paper denims
a few pairs of true religions
paige jeans
junk food tees were on sale as well
triple 5 soul on sale as well
a few other brands but i dont remember lol.

all and all, i think the sale was better for women than men cuz of the variety of clothing on sale.

also passed by uncle otis, they had some select merchandise on sale.
few stussy items such as tees, hats, jackets and zip-ups. i dont know exactly how much % was off but im guessing about 30% but dont quote me on that. not a whole lot on sale but a few items.

oh ya and for ohBURRRR, the regular price for the 7s ranged from $220 to about $330 depending on the style.

^ if they get the white ones im guessing they will prolly get the back ones.. and ill be there to get them cuz the black ones in person are sick!!....
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD NL Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, Am 90 Limes ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, richvill3@hotmail.com or Pm me.

stussy-uk-nike-colette.jpg

:smh:
nono.gif

went to goodfoot yesterday and it was closed!!!!!! i was super pissed man...

anyway...went to uncle otis today and they had a few nice shirts, nothing seriously on sale so i just copped a stussy shirt.......went to over the rainbow and they have some crazy jeans, and they started the 50% off sale today so i got a great price...

will check out more when i come back to toronto for school....its nyc for now. peace yall

^there was a post made about gdft being closed.

and kickus, go a few pages back, I updated lileo on canada day. Their stock should probably be a lol less than the stuff i posted.

oh yahh, forgot to add.
Winners at college park had some antic denim various sizes for 169.99
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

-Lounge is selling prps jeans for 50% and almost everything else is 15-30%
they are suppose to get some new alife stuff in soon

Da zone had nothing super nice. They had the stash pack on cosignment and mars 4s as well

goodfoot had nothing new really, i did see some huf airmax 90s

SuPrEmEaPeKnowsAll

Can someone tell me exactly where lounge is?
I try looking for it when I'm on the Queen Streetcar, I can never spot it out.

Thanks!
Get at me Canada!

its not exactly on queen, its directly in front of much music and litterally right around the corner from the coffee shop, forgot what it was.

Quote:
will GDFT get the Stussy Court Force Low in Black / Blue?

from wut i heard no they don't have the blk ones, unless they ship some in later
Stuff that I have for sale on EBAY, Copy & Paste the Link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbig-ticketQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

FS:frown:DS All size 12) Dunk low sb Oompa Loompa, Dunk low sb Forbe Hunters, Dunk HI sb Villanova, Air 180 wht/blk/gold, Air Max 95 stillwater, AZG all star wheat, A MuchTempo B white/red. send me ur best offer.

i'll probably pass on the court forces since theres only the white ones, depending on the price too...

anyone can update the ES store?

Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Summertime is half-done...Does anyone on this have some seaglow they want to sell?? I remember asking at the summit and everybody just mumbling something aboot ordering it online...I will pay.... you want to tack on 10 bucks to make some profit...go ahead...I'm just trying to restore some kicks people help me out please!!!
"Always borrow money from a pessimist cuz they won't expect you to pay it back...."

Thanks FunkDOC.

And yeah, i think i'll pass on those court forces, although I wouldnt mind some white/blue shoes.

BTW, will gdft be getting the regrind am1s?
Get at me Canada!

Back
Top Bottom