Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
If the World AF1s eventually show up at the outlet, wouldn't mind picking up a couple for the right price.
:wink:
wink.gif
the price for those have already dropped a bit at footlocker...

%tan, last time I checked, there wasn't none., and I doubt there will be any, unless if they were also released in Champs/Footlockers.

good thing I got mine from an american store for $140 shipped, but @#%$ fedex charged me $50 in taxes though. The sad thing is that I saved $100 instead of buying it from Livestock :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ TeamWolfShirts. That @#%$ was HILARIOUS. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

wolf shirt = +2325432534563245 swagger and @#%$ :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

^I don't think the RTV process is like the states though. Footlocker Canada has that Dixie Outlet, so I'd assume that FTL sends bits and pieces back to nike, because I know they push some stuff they can't sell to Dixie (right?).

A place in Brockville (if anyone makes the trip - lol) is supposed to have an SB account opened up. Any truth to a shop owner telling me Nike has allocation for 40 SB accounts, but 47 are open in Canada so they have to close 7? (seems like a load of @#%$ to me)
formerly shoeWUfreak

"Copp 2 Of Em" I don't think any place in the GTA carries them, but I have heard of a skate shop in London ON that used to carry it for cheap... But I recommend you get in contact with Niketalk member "SixXRocKZ" in the NorCal forum... I get all my UP stuff from him
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

I picked up a upper playground tee last time I went to Identity and saw some hoody's at this one skate shop on queen long time ago... try those spots

just wanted to say c-apsule had some jordan 8 aquas, fire red IIIs and grapes. not sure the sizes.

north trooper also got that quickstrike jordan 8, orange and blue.

puma warehouse sale this weekend at airport road

www.facebook.com/event.ph...8032189696
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

UNITED FRONT UPDATE

* RANSOM CLOTHING BOUTIQUE WILL NOT BE OPENED UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY DUE TO A SERIOUS DELAY FROM LAST NIGHT, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TROUBLES.

* RANSOM FITTED TODAY RELEASED NEW NHL NEW ERA'S AND THE SKULLS LEILOW NEW ERA.

* GOODFOOT RELEASED RESTOCKS IN:

- NIKE GREY/PURPLE SB'S "PURPLE PIGEONS"
- NIKE BICS SB'S
- NIKE MORK & MINDY SB'S
- NIKE GOODFELLA HIGH & LOW SB'S
- NIKE BLUE TAXI CAB SB'S
- NIKE 3 BEARS HIGHS & LOWS SB'S
- NIKE WEST COAST LUNAR SB'S
- NIKE GOLF LOW SB'S
- NIKE GREY/GREEN P-ROD'S
- NIKE CREAM/BROWN P-ROD'S

AGAIN WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY WITH THE OPENING OF RANSOM'S CLOTHING BOUTIQUE.

THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

Back
Top Bottom