Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wonder what would happen if michael jordan showed up and said only the 1985th person in line can enter the store?

I might as well pay resell for these Royals...
mean.gif

Just passed by. Security said the line is 350-400 deep. Line goes into the plaza next door and need to get a wristband. Good luck!!!!

How's the Jordan Store line looking like now? Doubt there'll be anything left by the time I get there tho

Was mostly after Royals, but heard about/saw pics of the line and decided to sleep in

Was there at 930am...walked right in. All the fire AJ1's were obviously gone. If your gonna rock a bag, don't! You have to line up to leave the store through another exit security can check your bad. Waited longer to leave then to get in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah, the Jordan x OVO Runners which they suprisingly kept under raps, White OVO 10s and 12s as well.

Nice! I hope people were able to grab them to wear and not resell, but who am I trying to kid. Thankfully I'm not a fan of the white 10's or 12's (they look like they'll yellow out the box) and have all the 1's they released, so I don't feel like I missed anything. Thanks for the info.

Just got back from TPO and they have 20% off has wall and notable mention was a size 7.5 True blue 3's. Sorry can't remember the price but I think 189.

On the shelves they had Cyber 3's 169,
Black Cat 6's 169 or 189,
Gold Medal 5's can't remember the price, Radio Raheem 2's 169.99-30 or 20off
Air Max 95 Black/Grey 139,
Dunk High QS white/ orange, Michigan, navy blue/white and red and and greenish colorway 99-20off.

Cyber's and Gold Medal 5's were going fast with around 2-3 size runs left when I was there. Grabbed a pair of Cyber's for my self, leather on them is amazing.

Just got back from TPO and they have 20% off has wall and notable mention was a size 7.5 True blue 3's. Sorry can't remember the price but I think 189.

Dunk High QS white/ orange, Michigan, navy blue/white and red and and greenish colorway 99-20off.

Cyber's and Gold Medal 5's were going fast with around 2-3 size runs left when I was there. Grabbed a pair of Cyber's for my self, leather on them is amazing.

If you r still there, do you mind grabbing a pair of gold 5? 9.5 please?

Hoping the lack of Jumpman opening posts is due to a bunch of NT'ers coming up this morning and are now catching up on their sleep.... :nthat:

I love the leather too but that damn squeak when you walk is brutal. Many black cat 6s?

Back
Top Bottom