Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't see any 72-10's.

1 display True blue lol one shoe...
Bunch of Lebron 13's (Navy LTD and Red pair)
Kobe AD (Navy), Kobe 11 elite 4KB) - FSR
Black/Grey AM95

30% hash wall - scattered AM95

Might try going again tmr.
which location had the KOBE XI 4KB? 

Last edited:
Kobe 11 elite 4kb highlighter yellow now on hash wall
30% off of $140
Vaughan Mills
Only see 8-9.5

Can't believe they went that fast hah

Last edited:
Just stopped by the Jordan store (first time going), they restocked on those premium olive 5s and all star 1s, just picked up a pair of the 1s. Asked them if they had any heat for weekends and they said their going to have burgundy deconstructed 11s for sunday loll.

Just stopped by the Jordan store (first time going), they restocked on those premium olive 5s and all star 1s, just picked up a pair of the 1s. Asked them if they had any heat for weekends and they said their going to have burgundy deconstructed 11s for sunday loll.
wow, it is really hype tho lol.

Save time for me if they only have this, thought they have KAWS instead...

Core black UB sitting at Adidas and Champs yonge dundas. Surprise restock today at Adidas fsr mens and womens.

What are burgundy deconstructed 11s?? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
I think he might mean the deconstructed 2s, where the Jordan store is one of the few stores listed getting the Burgundy colourway.  If they're 11s though, that would be really interesting.

Last edited:
I think he might mean the deconstructed 2s, where the Jordan store is one of the few stores listed getting the Burgundy colourway.  If they're 11s though, that would be really interesting.

The person said 11s but I think he meant 2s. I was really looking forward to KAWS as well..

Last edited:
The person said 11s but I think he meant 2s. I was really looking forward to KAWS as well..

Oh ok if it's the Decon 2 then it's just a restock since they had it on opening day last Saturday. Mildly underwhelming if that's the case lol

Dropped by 306 Yonge a bit before 9:30. They still had the Decon 2s, Motorsport Alternate 4s. All-Star 1s, Blue Pinnacle 4s, and Ginger 4s still sitting as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom