Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone been to SVP sports lately? I'm trying to save a couple of bucks on the OG Green Stan Smiths and they don't disclose prices on the phone. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they're selling it for.

My pairs were also released by customs.

Been checking hourly since mine were released from customs this morning. It says "out for delivery" since 11:45 am and I didn't get them yet.

Guess I'll get them tomorrow. I wanted to wear them to the office tomorrow oh well.

Been checking hourly since mine were released from customs this morning. It says "out for delivery" since 11:45 am and I didn't get them yet.

Guess I'll get them tomorrow. I wanted to wear them to the office tomorrow oh well.

Weird. When I checked my status one of my orders says delivered while the other says out for delivery even though I got them already. Hope you get them today.

On a side note, I just got off a live chat with Nike about my damaged box and they gave me a 20% off my next purchase.

Got both of my Royal Max 1's about 15 min ago and one of the shipping boxes is crushed in one corner. Not sure if they threw it, dropped it or decided to punch a hole in the **#$%^ box, but the sneaker box is a little damaged/crushed as well. Sneakers are fine so no big deal , I'm just annoying that Nike doesn't double box or bubble wrap their packages. I may just return that pair, but has anyone ever dealt with sending back a damaged box from being shipped, and what did Nike say or do?

I think it depends what you order. I've ordered stuff that came with bubble wrap but all of the shoes I order come double boxed. How have you been getting yours? Bag?

Instructions on the Off-White raffle are confusing. Is it one style per person, or one entry of each style per person?

Instructions on the Off-White raffle are confusing. Is it one style per person, or one entry of each style per person?

looks like it's one entry per style per account although it says that CNTRBND has the ability to make the final decision in case of any disputes. Not sure what that means tbh

yeah I'd stay on the safe side and only do one style per account. and don't even try for the Js, they prolly have ZERO
in stock right now, all the boxes are tagged with names. can't even be mad at that.

IMG_20171027_185122.jpg
IMG_20171027_185116.jpg
at Vaughn mills.

Attachments

• IMG_20171027_185122.jpg
    IMG_20171027_185122.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 5
yeah I'd stay on the safe side and only do one style per account. and don't even try for the Js, they prolly have ZERO
in stock right now, all the boxes are tagged with names. can't even be mad at that.

I've setup contests like these for big brands enough to know the legal jargon.

The rules state that you are allowed to enter once for every style per account. So all in all, you can enter for all 10 shoes with one acccount.
But if you win (and should you win multiple shoes by the will of the gods), you only get to buy one.

So if you won the Js and the Blazers, you'd only get to pick one of the two to buy.

Drove by 306 a few hours ago. I'd say there's a good 30-40 people lined up for those 1s.

I think it depends what you order. I've ordered stuff that came with bubble wrap but all of the shoes I order come double boxed. How have you been getting yours? Bag?

All my sneaker purchases from Nike.ca have come in a box alone, nothing else just the shoe box in the shipping box.

Last edited:
ES update:

LeBron 15 “Ashes” 8.5-12 $168.99
LeBron 15 “Ghost” 9.5 & 10.5 $168.99
Jordan XXXII Mid “Banned” 9-12 $168.99
Flyknit Royal 1s FSR $164.99
Vapormax Flyknit Oreo $175.99

They also had some foams, didn’t check the prices.

NBA jerseys - LeBron, Steph, Lowry and DeRozan $81.99
Raptors Therma Flex Hoodie - $115 I think
Raptors Jacket - $121

Last edited:
Just a question. I know buying from Stock X is hard because of the customs but what's it like selling on there? How much fees do we end up paying? Anyone with experience/ sell there regularly?

Back
Top Bottom