Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Congrats to those who won the OW raffles and fingers crossed for those waiting to hear back. I didn't care for any of the OW raffles or this weekends releases ( Adidas, Nike SB or Jordan 11's) but I did manage to pick up something at the Nike clearance store. I ended scoring the 2016 Rio Gold Shine pack which consisted of the Nike Spiridon and Talaria in black and gold colourway. Got both for a steal! Here's what I got for those who don't know what they look like. https://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-golden-shine-pack/

It's been two years when is nike canada getting flash sales? I see better prices on nike hk. I would cop $80 Paul Georges

Congrats to those who won the OW raffles and fingers crossed for those waiting to hear back. I didn't care for any of the OW raffles or this weekends releases ( Adidas, Nike SB or Jordan 11's) but I did manage to pick up something at the Nike clearance store. I ended scoring the 2016 Rio Gold Shine pack which consisted of the Nike Spiridon and Talaria in black and gold colourway. Got both for a steal! Here's what I got for those who don't know what they look like. https://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-golden-shine-pack/

Got those Spiridons recently? I got them during F&F for 94.99 and 30% off.

Lots of those Talaria left - there was tennis ball pair in a 9.5 as well. I was able to grab those Spiridon last Monday - someone had just returned them.

Won a pair of the Off-whites Nike Air Max 90 in a 9.5. If anyone has a pair of the Prestos and wants to swap, hit me up.

Last edited:
A friend won the prestos and his brother won the blazers (both from Haven). Another friend won the blazers and I know someone who got the 90's. All of these winners are from Haven.

Went to Nike Clearance Store yesterday, 25% for T-shirt, so lucky & surprise to see pair of Undefeated x Nike Dunk LUX, and it's for 89.99, able to scoop a pair of size 12, so happy about it, do notice another size 12 & size 9 there when I left, other than that, nothing catch my eyes.

Went to Nike Clearance Store yesterday, 25% for T-shirt, so lucky & surprise to see pair of Undefeated x Nike Dunk LUX, and it's for 89.99, able to scoop a pair of size 12, so happy about it, do notice another size 12 & size 9 there when I left, other than that, nothing catch my eyes.

dammnnnn wish they would have my sizeee =[

Want the prestos so badly. Congrats DYNAMICS DYNAMICS pretty sure you have my size lol

Thanks. I got an 11, I didn't want to risk going for the 12 because I didn't know their final stock numbers until Sunday. I tried going back to see if they would exchange since I found 2 guys that are 12s who weren't going to pick up, but Haven's strict. But yeah the Toronto location alone got A LOT.

Thanks. I got an 11, I didn't want to risk going for the 12 because I didn't know their final stock numbers until Sunday. I tried going back to see if they would exchange since I found 2 guys that are 12s who weren't going to pick up, but Haven's strict. But yeah the Toronto location alone got A LOT.
you making me salty AF dawg...
Wanted Presto the most, but got nothing but Ls

Two size 12 potentially getting re-raffled? Making me check all my spam folders again:lol:. Is there a massive difference in the amount of 11s vs 12s? Understand if you're not comfortable discussing.

I don't get why ppl would enter a contest if they can't pick up? like I am sure a lot of fkers from foreign countries entered just to mess with it.

Care to provide detail on Haven Toronto stock for the drops that happened this past weekend? I'm curious.

Just got an email for the Off White Blazer raffle from Haven - looks like re-draws may still be happening...

Anyone want to trade for AM 90s - size 9.5?

Two size 12 potentially getting re-raffled? Making me check all my spam folders again:lol:. Is there a massive difference in the amount of 11s vs 12s? Understand if you're not comfortable discussing.

Not that much of a difference. If I knew before hand I would've went for a 12. I'm not even sure that would fit right so its risky.

I don't get why ppl would enter a contest if they can't pick up? like I am sure a lot of fkers from foreign countries entered just to mess with it.

One of those 12s was a kid from Texas. :smh:

Care to provide detail on Haven Toronto stock for the drops that happened this past weekend? I'm curious.

When all the raffles are done with I'll post.

Just got an email for the Off White Blazer raffle from Haven - looks like re-draws may still be happening...

Yeah if you didn't win keep checking you're emails, the manager specifically told me they'll be re-raffling pairs that aren't claimed. Haven's done this in the past for Yeezys. I wasn't shocked, but in a way I was with how strict and professional Haven's handling this drop. Even my buddy that works there said they're usually very strict and by the book when it comes to their drops so that's comforting to know. Props to them.

What time was your email? my friend just won his 2nd blazer from Haven today (4:29 pm). :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom