Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

$202.99 Full size run of Jordan 11s

$202.99+tax is the Nike Employee Store price on some whack, re-retro AJ 11s? Holy....

Surprising these are on discount already. But if ppl want them its 30% off.....so not bad.

I thought OG 11 highs never sit? How time has changed.

If I could get them at that price I would... I struggle paying retail for some jordans nowadays.

Had no idea they're asking for $300 retail for these Retro+ joints. You guys should boycott this trash till it hits the outlets for $140.

last Jordan i got was the Flyknit AJ1 Breds. love those and that's the only reason why i got em for retail.
I go for obscure Nike models now and random brands.

Quick Ls on confirmed app haha.

Same. Quick and painless. Which sites (*cough NDC*) were this easy.

Even more crazy, my homegirl who wanted to know everything about raffles for these shoes etc asked me for help. Told her everything, where to go, how to use the Confirmed app and she won today. Her first raffle ever. :lol:

Same. Quick and painless. Which sites (*cough NDC*) were this easy.

Even more crazy, my homegirl who wanted to know everything about raffles for these shoes etc asked me for help. Told her everything, where to go, how to use the Confirmed app and she won today. Her first raffle ever. :lol:

that's the way the game used to be, share the knowledge and spread the wealth. +1 for looking out for your friends over $

Line at Atrium is now cut off according to someone there. Said security isn't allowing anymore people to get in line.

Back
Top Bottom