Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was able to add to cart on ADCa, but it wouldn’t accept three different credit cards that I entered.

KITH mids got hit with $118 in duties... That's wayyy over.

Thanks for the info. My order status is paid but unfulfilled, when did you get shipping confirmation?

I'm thinking of self clearing since I'll already be doing that with the Semi-Frozen Yellow V2s I got off YS.

Will it make sense to self clear for the Yeezys? We're only gonna save $12 for a lot of extra work. On the other hand might be wise to give UPS a call to see if they can take off the GST as we paid YS already
Thanks for the info. My order status is paid but unfulfilled, when did you get shipping confirmation?

I'm thinking of self clearing since I'll already be doing that with the Semi-Frozen Yellow V2s I got off YS.

Managed to grab a size 12 of the Yeezys. No captcha issues at all, tried a different method of using firefox and LTE and got through pretty quickly.

Will it make sense to self clear for the Yeezys? We're only gonna save $12 for a lot of extra work. On the other hand might be wise to give UPS a call to see if they can take off the GST as we paid YS already

Last time I did it with the original zebra release I only paid $26. It was definitely worth it.

I got the UPS duties receipt and for the past 2 releases, they changed the brokerage amount to about $12, and all the rest is under duties and taxes which we still have to pay if we self clear right? Or am I missing something
Last time I did it with the original zebra release I only paid $26. It was definitely worth it.

I got the UPS duties receipt and for the past 2 releases, they changed the brokerage amount to about $12, and all the rest is under duties and taxes which we still have to pay if we self clear right? Or am I missing something

yes because that is what is owed to the gov't

This is the receipt, I got from UPS. Not sure if its worth it to self clear tbh

Attachments

• Duties.png
    Duties.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 27
Is there a line at Adidas on Queen right now?
got a buddy in line and he's saying its one long a** line. I didnt even think they would have the stock for the numbers in line. With the confirmed APP is there ways that someone can scam a pair and I'll be SOL if I go later in the day when the line is hopefully less??

This line is terrible. They should've broken up pickups into time slots. Even better for DT this should be handled at the Dundas/Yonge adidas. I may have to comeback later on.

In other news, I picked up an OW 97 via re-raffle at Haven this morning. According to the Haven staff, they're still re-raffling pairs until next week (not sure if it's the beginning or end of next week).

So keep checking your emails.

This line is terrible. They should've broken up pickups into time slots. Even better for DT this should be handled at the Dundas/Yonge adidas. I may have to comeback later on.

In other news, I picked up an OW 97 via re-raffle at Haven this morning. According to the Haven staff, they're still re-raffling pairs until next week (not sure if it's the beginning or end of next week).

So keep checking your emails.

Grats! Hoping for a low key W on the 97s myself.
That or the Zoomflys

Back
Top Bottom