Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh theyre elf shoes now cuz you couldnt cop. Ok :rolleyes:rofl:
I didn’t even attempt to buy these...but ok? I didn’t ask you for help, did I? The more you reply, the more that I realize that you’re a little kid with nothing better to do. I’m going to hit the ignore button now so no need to reply little one...stay basic though. Humble yet posting a meme about a whining ambulance?

For those that have the 1.0 and "2.0" belugas. which one do you like better? I'm on the og train

the True Belugas are way nicer because they pop more and they look more high end with that blast of orange stripe.
but if we're talking daily shoe that's gorgeous, still can't go wrong with this recent drop. Better than the black pack or
creams or black reds.

I guess it's easy to see who is contributing to this page on a normal Tuesday posting Winners steals and random food
come ups, there's like 10-15 people that are actually actively contributing. Bid drop comes and you see new names
and you know why.
But that's besides the point, you can't knock a dude who helped others out. That's crazy.

the True Belugas are way nicer because they pop more and they look more high end with that blast of orange stripe.
but if we're talking daily shoe that's gorgeous, still can't go wrong with this recent drop. Better than the black pack or
creams or black reds.

I guess it's easy to see who is contributing to this page on a normal Tuesday posting Winners steals and random food
come ups, there's like 10-15 people that are actually actively contributing. Bid drop comes and you see new names
and you know why.
But that's besides the point, you can't knock a dude who helped others out. That's crazy.
Why is he getting insulted, all he did was try and help people?

Question about those $10 Nike survey gift cards. Are they strict about having to print them out or can you just show the email to the cashier? TIA

Question about those $10 Nike survey gift cards. Are they strict about having to print them out or can you just show the email to the cashier? TIA
No need to print them out...try and stack them also. I’ve done this multiple times. Just show them the email or read them off the code if you don’t want them touching your phone.

I dont think half of them care. If theres a barcode and they can scan it then it should be ok

Whoever asked about the 306 Line, none that I can see.. even in the atrium. I hope they dont have a surprise changed to raffle instead

Nah...you’re not worth me getting “triggered “...you’re a little punk though.

over what? I didn’t even sign up anywhere for any yeezys. So why would I be salty when it’s something that I don’t even want? Some of you kids in this forum are basic as ****.

Lol. The irony of a dude trying to be super patronizing by calling everyone “kid” while getting super defensive and resorting to name calling isn’t lost on me.

Heads up, Adidas Queen is letting people pick up pairs today, if you weren't able to pick them up because of the line yesterday.
Is this confirmed? I just called them and said they sold all of them saturday, no one picked up today (Sunday)

Is this confirmed? I just called them and said they sold all of them saturday, no one picked up today (Sunday)

Well, I know someone who wasn't able to collect their pair yesterday because of the long line and he called them this morning and they
said he can pick it up.

He still wasn't able to pick it up today because he's busy, so I guess an Employee there will be lucky.

So they definitely didn't sell all their pairs yesterday, but they won't sell/re-raffle to the public.

Well, I know someone who wasn't able to collect their pair yesterday because of the long line and he called them this morning and they
said he can pick it up.

He still wasn't able to pick it up today because he's busy, so I guess an Employee there will be lucky.

So they definitely didn't sell all their pairs yesterday, but they won't sell/re-raffle to the public.
darn. My friend and I hit on confirmed for the beluga 2.0, but even the employee on the phone said all the shoes were sold out on Saturday.

Are you ten? Shut up about the stupid yeezy release already for **** sakes...So you get a little praise for giving a few guys a heads up about a stupid sneaker release (adidas but we’re sitting in a NIKE talk forum mind you) and now you won’t shut up about it...we get it kid. You love yeezys and you contributed a little...and this release experience was the highlight of your existence, no need to make fun of people who are sharing their feelings or thoughts. You don’t have anything better to do with your time?

We get it man... You hate Kanye and it seems like you express that opinion whenever you can but do you really think its calls for you to get this hostile about it? It seems like you're always angry when someone mentions something related to Kanye or anything that doesn't align with your interests for that matter. All the name-calling is also kind of ironic.
Also, this is NikeTalk, but it is by no means limited to conversations about Nike... There are forums here specific for Nike, adidas and a bunch of different brands and this is a general forum about stores in Toronto. Just wanted to clarify that.
By all means, block me if I offended you in any way.

Back
Top Bottom