6. Black Gum R1
7. Be True Racer
8. Multicolour Racer
9. Black and White Sock Dart
10. Beluga 2.0

Burloak Nike highlights from this afternoon:

Nike FC shirts and shorts
Tech Knit bombers (grey and green)
Nike Zoom Spiridon Ultra (various sizes on hash)
Nike KD10 White/White (FSR)
Nike KD10 Cool Grey (various sizes on hash)
Jordan 7 White/Silver (FSR)
Jordan 6 Black/White (FSR)
Nike Sock Dart Jacquard Black/White (FSR)

All hash 30% off too

Which storage service do you use? Any issues bringing the items back across the border?

you either take the right way and spend a certain amount of time to have your tax exemption amount go up, or the "creative" way, which is up to you on how you bring them back. lol

you either take the right way and spend a certain amount of time to have your tax exemption amount go up, or the "creative" way, which is up to you on how you bring them back. lol
I remember back in the day when the dollar was on par with the US and how I used to wear 3 shirts and 3 pairs of pants to cross the border haha

Side note: What are y'all thoughts on the following trade? Yeezy Blue Tints for Off-White Hyper Dunks? I'll be the one trading the Yeezys away...

I remember back in the day when the dollar was on par with the US and how I used to wear 3 shirts and 3 pairs of pants to cross the border haha

Side note: What are y'all thoughts on the following trade? Yeezy Blue Tints for Off-White Hyper Dunks? I'll be the one trading the Yeezys away...

Would take Hyperdunk over blue tint

yeezys are more wearable

lmao used to do the same thing when i went to buffalo.
regards to the trade, i'd say grab the off-whites if you want better future trade bait. if you're looking at wearability though, the yeezys are the better option.

def hyperdunks over yeezy. there will be further onslaught of yeezy releases but the OW capsule is more of a one time thing

cbiusa
5 mins from rainbow bridge

I did that once for some wheels i ordered.. prob never do it again, its just such a hassle with boarder patrol.. Never done it for shoes, driving to the boarder wasting gas and stuff to pick up a pair of shoes isnt worth it, plus i only use stock x for those tough pairs

I did that once for some wheels i ordered.. prob never do it again, its just such a hassle with boarder patrol.. Never done it for shoes, driving to the boarder wasting gas and stuff to pick up a pair of shoes isnt worth it, plus i only use stock x for those tough pairs

but say when I order a $800 pair of shoes on stockx
the UPS would charge like 70-80% at the door... which I find it's worth it to pick up in US

Would do the trade - rather have the OW's than the yeezys... Feel like with all these new yeezy CW's, it's really lost its overall appeal of "exclusivity" to me...

I'd say the OW Hyperdunks for the Blue tints is an even trade.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Hyperdunks in terms of wearing it casually. I wouldn't wear Hyperdunks off the court.

Anyone know where I can buy those North Face Nuptse jackets with a leather finish? (Im not looking for the timberland collab)

Would do the trade - rather have the OW's than the yeezys... Feel like with all these new yeezy CW's, it's really lost its overall appeal of "exclusivity" to me...
If you're getting Yeezys to be different or to flex, that's been over for at least 2 full years.

I wouldn't trade the blue tints for HD x OW because it's just not as nice as the v2s. If they're blazers or 97s then we're talking.
If you're in it for value alone, MAYBE go Hyperdunks. Who knows how many virgil collabs drop in the future. If I still played ball
tho, I'm getting the hyperdunks ASAP lmao

At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with going with what you would like to rock more. I know I've traded 3 or 4 sneakers to get 1 shoe I really want even if I'm taking the L value wise.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems like a good mix of opinions. I'm probably going to end up trading considering the HDs are more limited and more unique versus the Blue Tints.

Anyone whos shipped across the border, should I mark the shipment as a gift to avoid the receiver getting hit by duties

What's going to be your next big cops? Mine will be the BC3 w/ Nike Air supposedly during NBA all star weekend 2018.

Back
Top Bottom