Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to Nomad this morn, didn't seem to be much different to what they have online except maybe the XO hoodies and tees are $80/40 and aren't online. And actually somethings might be slightly more expensive as they were doing 20% off sale price before Xmas. In the office for a bit now then gonna head over to Haven and check it out.

Also won the End Launches raffle for the UK Camo 97s. Snaps a raffle losing streak dating back to the red stripe yeezy.
Did you see any sales on APC jeans @ Nomad?

Don't bother with Dixie, parking is a joke, didn't get to see the line to get into Nike but I'm assuming that was stupid long as well.

Nike flyknit vapormax on sale at sportchek, 20% off retail + stacks with 10% coupon from signing up their email. lots of sizes and colours available, comes to $207.45 after tax.

$201 after tax on exclucity using "XCLU30BOXING"

which location??

They also had stealth XV for $169.99-40% at HH

Didn’t get to go to adidas tho

Pretty much same deals pre-Xmas and Black Friday

Random observation from walkin round the outlets but them kids really like boost haha and the older heads all had Nike

Can you let me know what these are going for in size 12?

https://shop.havenshop.ca/products/vans-vault-sk8-hi-gore-tex-mte-1

Thanks!
Hey I looked for them but couldn't find them. I checked and most Vans were only 20/30% off. That's not to say they didn't have them but shoes were scattered around the store.

They did have a pair of grey Powerphase out in US9 but it looked like someone was getting them as I was leaving. The 70% off section was tiny but did have an Acronym hoodie in small, if only it was XL.

Did you see any sales on APC jeans @ Nomad?

I didn't but check their site. I saw some on sale at the bay on queen for around 190. Dutil also has apc on sale right now. If you're just looking for jeans in general I just grabbed selvedge Levis 501 from Club Monaco for $50 after discount which is pretty awesome.

They also had stealth XV for $169.99-40% at HH

Didn’t get to go to adidas tho

Pretty much same deals pre-Xmas and Black Friday

Random observation from walkin round the outlets but them kids really like boost haha and the older heads all had Nike
were they on the hash wall or did they have a display of them ? HH is halton hill ?

Hey I looked for them but couldn't find them. I checked and most Vans were only 20/30% off. That's not to say they didn't have them but shoes were scattered around the store.

They did have a pair of grey Powerphase out in US9 but it looked like someone was getting them as I was leaving. The 70% off section was tiny but did have an Acronym hoodie in small, if only it was XL.

I didn't but check their site. I saw some on sale at the bay on queen for around 190. Dutil also has apc on sale right now. If you're just looking for jeans in general I just grabbed selvedge Levis 501 from Club Monaco for $50 after discount which is pretty awesome.

Thanks!

Hey Guys. I’m out here in Calgary and on the hunt for Size 12 Shadow 1s. If anyone comes across can you let me know?

Thanks!

C49720F5-FE02-44AD-A744-C70D43B47134.jpeg

Shelf is empty at champs, I don’t even know what’s on sale

Grey women’s vapormax at vm, 200 - 40%. 9.5 only. Random sizes of navy 16s. Besides that, nothing interesting.

Nope, left before posting. They had four pairs. Line to get in wasn’t as long as the morning. Probably 15 minutes to enter, and 15-20 min to check out.

In the morning there was like 500 ppl in line, and two separate lines because the first one was too long. When the store opened they let the second line in first because it was blocking the path of the mall

Seasons greetings all! Can anyone recommend a reputable sneaker repair service in Sauga? One shoe sole is separating from the shoe (AJ3) and the other one a possible sole swap for AM1

I pass by the area on my way home from a Christmas party...yall effing nuts, it's freezing outside and people are parking on farms and walking a mile to HH.
HH became a gridlock and it screwed up the 401. I used to do nike outlets on boxing day, but I figured out that it's not worth it. Dealing with the line, parking and crowd just to save an extra 10% ....vs 30% before christmas and other times. Nah Imma pass and just do online shopping.

Last edited:
Sporting Life had some decent discounts on ski and snowboard style jackets.. Got 50% off on a camo Holden Fishtail jacket. As for the phone... debating whether to leave the fruit brand and go Android... Note 8! Don't know about you guys but the Iphone X doesn't seem all that... maybe I was expecting too much for their 10th Anniversary phone?

Sporting Life had some decent discounts on ski and snowboard style jackets.. Got 50% off on a camo Holden Fishtail jacket. As for the phone... debating whether to leave the fruit brand and go Android... Note 8! Don't know about you guys but the Iphone X doesn't seem all that... maybe I was expecting too much for their 10th Anniversary phone?
I've used both the Note series phones and the new iPhones (mind you I've used probably about 10 different android phones both mainstream and off-brands thanks to buying and selling phones) and honestly didn't really find much appeal in the Note line-up. The stylus is cool and all, but there's nothing really useful about it in regular everyday life imo. If you're using an Apple ecosystem at home, I suggest sticking with iPhones just for pure convenience and connectivity. If you wanna try a droid with those type of top specs, I'd say the OnePlus 5 is probably the best option for your money.

That being said, the iPhone X was kinda meh. Probably gonna wait for the next iteration of the iPhone to see if it'll be worth the upgrade.

I passed by the area on my way home from a Christmas party...yall effing nuts, it's freezing outside and people are parking on farms and walking a mile to HH.
HH became a gridlock and it screwed up the 401. I used to do nike outlets on boxing day, but I figured out that it's not worth it. Dealing with the line, parking and crowd just to save an extra 10% ....vs 30% before christmas and other times. Nah Imma pass and just do online shopping.

Truth right here. I was also driving to a family party and went by Yorkdale mall and couldn't help but give the :sick: face. Not only was there not a single spot in the whole mall, but the highway was even completely bumper to bumper with people trying to exit to get into the mall area. I even saw on CP24 that someone had a gun pulled on them in the Yorkdale parking lot. Like you mention...most of the sales were all like 20-30% off at most. If you like dealing with those kind of crowds and people, by all means go ahead, but things need to be at least 50-60% off and even more for me to consider that and I probably still wouldn't go out in a crowd like that.

Like imagine dealing with all that and coming home empty handed or barely getting a deal. That was probably the reality for a majority of the people.

Back
Top Bottom