Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a great holiday! Now back to the grind.

Thanks Louiechensmoke for the heads
up on the Nike Jordan sale. I was able to grab the Jordan 11 low, 1 white/red and Motorsport away 4's along with a hat. Unfortunately I Missed out on the Met 5's, which what I really wanted, but it's all good I'll live. Using Ebates 10% cash back and having a 20%off code made it an easy decision to grab some stuff before the new year.

Have a great week guys!!

I hope Livestock doesn't do a random drop on the triple blacks without any announcement. I would miss it for sure

sorry - looking at the green 6s.......I think these are pretty dope. The story behind it is cool as I grew up watching those commercials.

Probably not a popular opinion but I don't like these at all. Had a chance to scoop these for retail but I passed. Idk, the green's way too tacky for me to put on my feet. If it weren't for the limited numbers, these would've sat for sure.

"limited" is a perception. "stories" are gimmicks. create artificial supply/demand because nike's goal is to sell products. next ASG weeknd nike will restock them

I feel like those Gatorade 6's were the GR release of the Macklemore 6's from a couple years ago

having said that, them early pics of the Black Cement 3's :emoji_ok_hand:

"limited" is a perception. "stories" are gimmicks. create artificial supply/demand because nike's goal is to sell products. next ASG weeknd nike will restock them
Agreed 100%. The whole gatorade concept was cool as an idea, but realistically as a person that would cop to rock, these would not be on my top priority list at all. Not gonna be surprised when the restock happens during ASW and that resell value tanks even more.

Hell, I would even pass on the BC3s and wait on under retail postings on Facebook and Kijiji.
I'd even wait on below retail worn once for IG story pairs.

The shoe will be had, but I'm in no rush at all because chances are, they won't have a place
in my rotation plain and simple. I'm in a retro Puma/NB mood that I don't see changing this year.

bc3 I can understand why people want em. they are a direct visual link to MJ's glory days without the gimmicks, especially given the nike air treatment. glad I sold my DS 2001's a few years ago tho

Hell, I would even pass on the BC3s and wait on under retail postings on Facebook and Kijiji.
I'd even wait on below retail worn once for IG story pairs.

The shoe will be had, but I'm in no rush at all because chances are, they won't have a place
in my rotation plain and simple. I'm in a retro Puma/NB mood that I don't see changing this year.

young cats frontin' and flexin' on IG these days are easy target for the patient buyer

on a side note, ever give those made-in-japan puma clydes a try?

anyone seen the new nike nba socks in stores? they aren't at my local mall and footlocker/sportchek say it's unavailable in stores

Went by NOTL and picked up a pair of Flyknit Royal 1s GS (99.99-$50MVP) and black racers (99.99-$25MVP+30%off) both for $115 taxes in
back walls are still 30% off and racks are 40%off

anyone seen the new nike nba socks in stores? they aren't at my local mall and footlocker/sportchek say it's unavailable in stores
I think I have seen them at the outlets, I might be wrong but I think I saw the nba stuff for 25%off today

Anyone know if Sam Tabak is still doing the 50% off adidas? I've been checking back past few days, still can't find any space to enter the promo code.

on a side note, ever give those made-in-japan puma clydes a try?
I haven't yet but they do look insanely buttery.
Definitely on my list.

For those looking for some Gucci slides on the low:
https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/gucci/red-gucci-ghost-pursuit-trek-sandals/1782583
https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/gucci/red-pursuit-trek-slide-sandals/1782573
https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/gucci/black-pursuit-trek-slide-sandals/1782563

leather strap with monogram detailing.

Back
Top Bottom