Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I dont get people sometimes.. I offered bin price to a seller and he even says sold to me and he will hold it and etc.. today comes full circle and says hey man someone offered $10 over bin. Sayin it was miscommunication and that hes going to take whoever highers offer.. like what is the point of bin then

I dont get people sometimes.. I offered bin price to a seller and he even says sold to me and he will hold it and etc.. today comes full circle and says hey man someone offered $10 over bin. Sayin it was miscommunication and that hes going to take whoever highers offer.. like what is the point of bin then

He's a cheap POS. What's $10 more really after your promise something to someone.

Aren't they dropping the 16th?
I think it is back to that.......but I think EU is droping them tomorrow.....so there were rumblings that these are dropping this weekend.

Also Livestock had a picture up stating this weekend as well - but they since deleted that post I think.

Spoke with livestock and they confirmed that it was an error and that it will be releasing on 16th. They advised that there will be a raffle for them, white Jordan 3 and the bape adidas shoes. The black Jordan 3 would be first come first serve.

From my source, the Jordan 1 gold toes will not be as limited as some may think with a lot of stores downtown receiving them

Spoke with livestock and they confirmed that it was an error and that it will be releasing on 16th. They advised that there will be a raffle for them, white Jordan 3 and the bape adidas shoes. The black Jordan 3 would be first come first serve.

From my source, the Jordan 1 gold toes will not be as limited as some may think with a lot of stores downtown receiving them
THanks for clarifying....

Need them Gold Toes LOL......

I would reply that you will take them for $50 more and go no contact. Smh

Also I'm confused why they are called "gold toe" when they have no gold on the toe?

I had the reverse the other day. Was selling and arranged with one guy for bin. Then this kid offered 10 more and I said sorry already arranged with someone but if they flop they're yours for bin. And he got kindy shirty with me, couldn't seem to understand why I wouldn't go back on a deal for 10 bucks more.

I was thinking Nike nt about waking up at 6 for the pg, but I guess that decision has been made for me

Anyone ever order from brooklynbistro.ca? They legit? And how was your experience?

Thanks in advance

been a long time since i posted here. anyways, anybody order from stockx before? how was the experience, what sort of customs charges did you get on your package?

been a long time since i posted here. anyways, anybody order from stockx before? how was the experience, what sort of customs charges did you get on your package?

You will get dinged on customs. Paid 87 bucks on some Acronym AF1 last week (paid 185usd for them). Shipping is 30 bucks which is a bit steep considering Detroit is not far. They did arrive super quick though.

hmm, im not too sure the location of the seller tbh. i dont think i saw that info, i guess you found out when you received your package? im still waiting on a tracking number for my package as well.

also coincindece that you mentioned acronym af1's that was a pair i was looking at also but went on to cop something else. you get a size 12?

Back
Top Bottom