Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Maybe drive to buffalo and hit up one of their footlockers since it's suppose to be a mega GR there?

Buffalo Footlocker pairs are all raffled in the Footlocker app. They do that for most releases, unclaimed pairs are released to public at 3pm on launch day. Last time Walden gave out tickets in the morning for unclaimed blue tint Yeezys and told people to go back at 3

At Vmills just now, I see 3 guys clearing out all the army green premium Jordan 5s. At least 15 pairs there
upload_2018-2-22_20-15-8.png

Not sure dude was sort of hesitant to bring them out but shout out to him :nthat:
lol i dont get why they do that. they are suppose to be moving products and promote sales.
my buddy won the raffle @ yorkdale. when i was there with him, i saw their stock room and it was stocked top to bottom with OVO 8s.

lol i dont get why they do that. they are suppose to be moving products and promote sales.
my buddy won the raffle @ yorkdale. when i was there with him, i saw their stock room and it was stocked top to bottom with OVO 8s.
Employees probably debating whether or not the pairs are 100% bricks yet from a resell standpoint. I'm not surprised that the stock room is packed and not cleared out though based on the market on FB. Considering everyone wasn't really able to sell for much over retail before pairs even got in hand and that most people raffled with the intention of reselling, it's not surprising how pairs are casually not getting picked up and sitting.

On the other hand though, if you want a pair to wear I say get it while stock is still remaining and before Drake fully commits over Adidas (if it happens). Despite the stupidly high price, quality's not bad and if this is really the last pair of OVO Jordans, this'll probably be your last chance to cop an OVO Jordan for retail.

Employees probably debating whether or not the pairs are 100% bricks yet from a resell standpoint. I'm not surprised that the stock room is packed and not cleared out though based on the market on FB. Considering everyone wasn't really able to sell for much over retail before pairs even got in hand and that most people raffled with the intention of reselling, it's not surprising how pairs are casually not getting picked up and sitting.

On the other hand though, if you want a pair to wear I say get it while stock is still remaining and before Drake fully commits over Adidas (if it happens). Despite the stupidly high price, quality's not bad and if this is really the last pair of OVO Jordans, this'll probably be your last chance to cop an OVO Jordan for retail.

So true. KDC FB page is flooded with people trying to sell their OVO 8 for retail. I'm really tempted to pick em up because I have the 10 and 12 (black/white), and I kinda want to complete the set. But I passed on them because I wanted the bc3 and hopefully bred toes this weekend more. which pair did you pick up? the white or black pair?

those 5's are so **** why the hell would you blow cash on that colorway?

those 3's a couple pages back...im sorry homie that pair looked ****ed, fake almost.

how come i cant get the ****ing nike sneakers app? sorry if this has been asked before, but i need a step by step please and thanks in advance.

those 5's are so **** why the hell would you blow cash on that colorway?

those 3's a couple pages back...im sorry homie that pair looked ****ed, fake almost.

how come i cant get the ****ing nike sneakers app? sorry if this has been asked before, but i need a step by step please and thanks in advance.

if you are using an android, just download the apk, install it and it will be in your inbox

So true. KDC FB page is flooded with people trying to sell their OVO 8 for retail. I'm really tempted to pick em up because I have the 10 and 12 (black/white), and I kinda want to complete the set. But I passed on them because I wanted the bc3 and hopefully bred toes this weekend more. which pair did you pick up? the white or black pair?
I grabbed the black pair. It's a heck of a lot more wearable and the materials on it sold me to raffle for the black pair. Also, black and gold is like Toronto's unofficial colours and they just look hard so I mean, why not?

On the real though, this month has been expensive for me... gold toe 1, bc3, ovo 8... I think I'm done till the concord drop in October LOL

I grabbed the black pair. It's a heck of a lot more wearable and the materials on it sold me to raffle for the black pair. Also, black and gold is like Toronto's unofficial colours and they just look hard so I mean, why not?

On the real though, this month has been expensive for me... gold toe 1, bc3, ovo 8... I think I'm done till the concord drop in October LOL

No shadow 1s in April?:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom