Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Naruto Naruto which app is this??? I have most of the Nike apps, checked nothing

US iTunes store. If your Android just download the apk.

I think you can just use the screenshot of the coupon that people have posted. My cashier on Friday at Vaughan did touch my phone to ensure it was an app though

Footlocker's Oakville Place got their shipment today too but only 10 pears

They are very shady here... when I called they said they got 20 pairs but all allocated to raffle winners. My buddy heard that they got 12 pairs, so who knows. Either way they are shady AF.

Anyone hear anythimg about Sq1 HOH? Or were they all sold yesterday?

I actually won a raffle here, and picked up a pair. I got a call around 7pm, and picked up my pair around 8:30pm!

Can someone pm he screenshot of the Nike F & F 30%? I had the one that was posted but deleted it by accident. Thanks in advance

The line is now split into 2. One for people who haven't bought and the other for people who want more.

Anyone know how to bypass the US phone number part when signing up for the snkrs app or have US number I can borrow for like 5 mins?

A TPS officer pulled up infront of the store, walked in got a pair and left. Was hilarious to see. He got them for his son who wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom