Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Man some of yall need to learn how to spell "pair" lol, its not "pear" shiiiiiiitt.. Only so many times I can take seeing it misspelled.. Haha

I know most of you guys aren't too into the Vapormax 2.0s but I was pretty surprised to see the new grey and black sole 2.0 cw at Nike in Markville mall today. Thought they were only rolling those out in March.

Just got my BC3 my boy OOP for me on NDCA, no glue stains, but excess thread popped along eyelets, black midsole has some minimal dripping on it

$265 doesn't get you much these days lol

Didn't know they switched from Varsity Red to Fire Red on the paint code either and my 2011 had bigger jumpmans than this version, interesting

Maverick which outlet are you referring you ? I know you always have come ups from the outlets

Dixie and Burloak had a lot of samples. Sounds like they changed policy and are distributing samples across the stores. When Dixie opened up, samples were only to be sent there.

Call ahead to see what type of samples they have. This time was running gear however, my guess is basketball apparel is next.

Hope this helps.

I know most of you guys aren't too into the Vapormax 2.0s but I was pretty surprised to see the new grey and black sole 2.0 cw at Nike in Markville mall today. Thought they were only rolling those out in March.

Wasn't even aware the Nike store is open at Markville now. Do they have the Epic Reacts? Wanna try one on.

For those planning to cop the Oreo Flyknit Racers tomorrow, would you recommend that I line up an hour early for these?
I don't know how much hype these have this time around and I know these are a QS.
Also, will Livestock and Capsule get the same stock? I live near the Markham Capsule but I don't have a problem heading DT to increase my chances.
FYI, FA EC has them and i just scooped up a pair in a 9.5. Got there around 8:25am and there was no one in line then or when i finished checking out. Think they only got 24 pairs in total but there wasn't as much hype around them or ppl just didn't know they had them there.

Wasn't even aware the Nike store is open at Markville now. Do they have the Epic Reacts? Wanna try one on.
They had some in stock last weekend. Tried on a pair and honestly it feels a lot better than boost. Even though it's not a plush as boost (react is a still a plush cushioning system), it's a lot more supportive and responsive imo. Definitely worth trying on in store though.

does anyone know of the kijiji ad is legit? how is this possible if so? lol...

its a pre order and dude has a good run of sizes. is this dude seriously plugged in or like wtf?

Attachments

• AFB61282-69D4-4C1B-8570-9A790635A410.png
    AFB61282-69D4-4C1B-8570-9A790635A410.png
    804.3 KB · Views: 51
not to knock the man but at the price point, no chance those are legit if he's local. if he's not transporting them himself a few pairs at a time the import fees would be crazy per pair

Tbh, unless people are gonna spend a week off on vacation in Paris, there's no point trying to go after these OW 1s. The time spent flying back and forth for these is already not worth the price to me lol

Back
Top Bottom